Stayed at this lodge due to it being conveniently located in Hazyview. We had our half day safari pick us up to go to Kruger Park (Phabeni Gate). The hotel furnishings are a bit out of date but we felt secure and had a comfortable stay. There is a small shopping complex just across from the main gate entry and we strolled across to dine at one of a few restaurants there. We had a comfortable stay and would stay again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Hotel Numbi and Garden Suites is less than 10 minutes drive from Phabeni Gate of the world famous Kruger National Park. Situated in Hazyview, in the heart of the Magical Mpumalanga Province this owner-managed hotel has for more than fifty years enjoyed making every customer feel special and welcome. Hotel Numbi has 22 rooms, Numbi Garden Suites has 27 rooms, Main House @ Numbi has 4 standard rooms and 3 Executive suites and Numbi Caravan Park has 24 stands. An airstrip and our locality provide for a centralised position from where to visit the main scenic attractions and enjoy the adventure activities in the area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Expedia, Otel, Agoda, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Travelocity, Orbitz and Hotwire so you can book your Hotel Numbi & Garden Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hotel Numbi And Garden Suites
- Hotel Numbi & Garden Hazyview
- Hotel Numbi & Garden Suites Hazyview, South Africa - Mpumalanga