After a 24 hour journey, we entered paradise. Beautiful gardens, a warm reception and a super suite with a gorgeous view. Upgraded, for witch warmly thanks!
The service is great, the restaurant menu various and the food excellent, bountiful breakfast and an overall very relaxed atmosphere with humor.
The location is perfect for visiting Kruger Park, the Escarpment or just enjoying the beautiful nature when you’re driving to Graskop or Pilgrim’s rest: Blyde Rivier Canyon was my highlight!
But chilling out on the daybed on the suite terrace or by the pool with a nice bottle of south african wine is also an option.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Affordable, award-winning country lodge. Stylish, relaxed and informal. A la carte restaurant, open 7 days. Superb food. Fully licensed bar. Colourful gardens. All rooms have own bathrooms, fridges, ceiling fans, air-conditioning, private entrances, verandahs and breathtaking views. Garden Suites and Hillside Suites have hammocks or daybeds. Cheerful, attentive hospitality. Swimming pool and walks down the valley. Spectacular birds and game sightings.On the Panorama Route and 10 minutes from the Kruger National Park. Golf, riding and a host of activities nearby. Rissington Inn - Exceeding expectations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd and HRS so you can book your Rissington Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rissington Hotel Hazyview
- Rissington Inn Hazyview, South Africa - Mpumalanga