Where to start. Rissington Inn was one of my favorites when recently doing a trip in the Hazyview area. The staff were friendly with good humour. It was a great start to our holiday. We felt very relaxed well fed and very informed of what there is to do in the area. The lane leading to Rissington Inn was a bumpy as in deed were many of the lanes to guest houses in this area. We will certainly want to go back to Rissington Inn in the future. The food was excellent and the wine list fabulous and to top it all the prices were all reasonable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Affordable, award-winning country lodge. Stylish, relaxed and informal. A la carte restaurant, open 7 days. Superb food. Fully licensed bar. Colourful gardens. All rooms have own bathrooms, fridges, ceiling fans, air-conditioning, private entrances, verandahs and breathtaking views. Garden Suites and Hillside Suites have hammocks or daybeds. Cheerful, attentive hospitality. Swimming pool and walks down the valley. Spectacular birds and game sightings.On the Panorama Route and 10 minutes from the Kruger National Park. Golf, riding and a host of activities nearby. Rissington Inn - Exceeding expectations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Evoline ltd and HRS so you can book your Rissington Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rissington Hotel Hazyview
- Rissington Inn Hazyview, South Africa - Mpumalanga