We were booked into The Rissington Inn by a third party to stop over between long flights from Scotland and going on our self drive safari in KNP. On arrival, we were made to feel very welcome. Our garden room was very spacious and well presented with the outdoor shower perfect to wash away the travelling feeling! Food and drinks were first class and very reasonably priced. Chris Harvie was the perfect chatty host without being over bearing. We were almost sad to leave although our main holiday was to be the safari. If we manage to return to SA, Rissington Inn will definitely be on our radar! Very highly recommended!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Affordable, award-winning country lodge. Stylish, relaxed and informal. A la carte restaurant, open 7 days. Superb food. Fully licensed bar. Colourful gardens. All rooms have own bathrooms, fridges, ceiling fans, air-conditioning, private entrances, verandahs and breathtaking views. Garden Suites and Hillside Suites have hammocks or daybeds. Cheerful, attentive hospitality. Swimming pool and walks down the valley. Spectacular birds and game sightings.On the Panorama Route and 10 minutes from the Kruger National Park. Golf, riding and a host of activities nearby. Rissington Inn - Exceeding expectations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Evoline ltd and HRS so you can book your Rissington Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rissington Hotel Hazyview
- Rissington Inn Hazyview, South Africa - Mpumalanga