This was a very nice lodge to start our Kruger experience; fabulous food and very friendly people. Rooms are very special - we loved this place and would consider returning whenever we are back in the area - we will be for sure soon!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Affordable, award-winning country lodge. Stylish, relaxed and informal. A la carte restaurant, open 7 days. Superb food. Fully licensed bar. Colourful gardens. All rooms have own bathrooms, fridges, ceiling fans, air-conditioning, private entrances, verandahs and breathtaking views. Garden Suites and Hillside Suites have hammocks or daybeds. Cheerful, attentive hospitality. Swimming pool and walks down the valley. Spectacular birds and game sightings.On the Panorama Route and 10 minutes from the Kruger National Park. Golf, riding and a host of activities nearby. Rissington Inn - Exceeding expectations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Evoline ltd and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Rissington Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rissington Hotel Hazyview
- Rissington Inn Hazyview, South Africa - Mpumalanga