After reading a few rteviews about Rissington Inn , I was concernedf it might be rather mediocre - not at all- it is a beautiful place and more like a 5 star hotel- evrything is thoughtfully provided and the service is wonderful. We had a Garden suiye overlooking a beautiful lawned area - the room was large and the outside shower was a great treat . They had thought of everything in the room including home-made cookies and even sent us on our jorney with complimentary shot glasses and a bottle of port. I can'r recommend Rissington highly enough.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Affordable, award-winning country lodge. Stylish, relaxed and informal. A la carte restaurant, open 7 days. Superb food. Fully licensed bar. Colourful gardens. All rooms have own bathrooms, fridges, ceiling fans, air-conditioning, private entrances, verandahs and breathtaking views. Garden Suites and Hillside Suites have hammocks or daybeds. Cheerful, attentive hospitality. Swimming pool and walks down the valley. Spectacular birds and game sightings.On the Panorama Route and 10 minutes from the Kruger National Park. Golf, riding and a host of activities nearby. Rissington Inn - Exceeding expectations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotwire and Evoline ltd so you can book your Rissington Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rissington Hotel Hazyview
- Rissington Inn Hazyview, South Africa - Mpumalanga