Quite a long drive from Johannesburg airport after an overnight flight (we recommend the scenic route over Long Tom Pass) but it was worth it. A friendly welcome, spacious and very comfortable rooms, excellent and very reasonably priced food. A great destination in itself (The Blyde River Canyon is spectacular and the elephant rides in Hazyview are a must), and a great stepping off point for exploring the Kruger Park
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Affordable, award-winning country lodge. Stylish, relaxed and informal. A la carte restaurant, open 7 days. Superb food. Fully licensed bar. Colourful gardens. All rooms have own bathrooms, fridges, ceiling fans, air-conditioning, private entrances, verandahs and breathtaking views. Garden Suites and Hillside Suites have hammocks or daybeds. Cheerful, attentive hospitality. Swimming pool and walks down the valley. Spectacular birds and game sightings.On the Panorama Route and 10 minutes from the Kruger National Park. Golf, riding and a host of activities nearby. Rissington Inn - Exceeding expectations. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and Evoline ltd so you can book your Rissington Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rissington Hotel Hazyview
- Rissington Inn Hazyview, South Africa - Mpumalanga