All reviews hippo hide golf course phabeni gate kruger park self catering tennis courts three bedroom mini golf table tennis putt putt hippo pool bedroom chalet the river close proximity excellent facilities vervet monkeys serviced daily
Selected filters
Reviewed June 10, 2018

The facility is of high standard. We enjoy our stay every time we do visit.
We relax and go to the park as often as we can. We have not made use of the restaurant but our grand children enjoy the put put ,the trampolene and the swimming pool.

Room tip: I am happy and can not add
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Andre E, General Manager at Kruger Park Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded June 17, 2018

Thank you for taking the time to inform us about your experience at Kruger Park Lodge, we appreciate the positive feedback from our guests and owners.

Thank you for your kind comments about our resort, maybe next time you will visit the restaurant and give us your feedback. My team and I are committed to provide excellent service to all our patrons and to making your stay at Kruger Park Lodge an unforgettable experience.

We look forward to welcoming you back to the resort in the near future.

Reviewed June 10, 2018

This resort is like an oasis ! Very close to Kruger National Park for day trips . Hearing the Sabie River flow past our cottage nr 9 is so relaxing , all stresses just vanish . The golf course is beautifully maintained , and management & staff courteous and efficient

Date of stay: May 2018
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for taking the time to inform us about your experience at Kruger Park Lodge, we appreciate such positive feedback from our guests. Positive critisism contributes to the overall experience at the resort.

Thank you for your kind comments about our resort. My team and I are committed to provide excellent service to all our patrons and to making your stay at Kruger Park Lodge an unforgettable experience. We look forward to welcoming you back to the resort in the near future to relieve your stress.

Reviewed June 7, 2018

Overall excellent accommodation and site with good facilities. Restaurant mixed views steak night fantastic but other times mixed up orders and poor quality food especially the pizza slow service. We at out after that, the supermarket Checkers does hot food take away which can be rewarded in the chalet at good cost and value.

Room tip: Brushes needed in case of accidents. No Wi-fi available unless you pay separately really in today’s market)
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Andre E, General Manager at Kruger Park Lodge, responded to this reviewResponded June 7, 2018

Dear Chris,

Thank you for taking the time to inform us about your experience at Kruger Park Lodge, we appreciate feedback from our guests as it assists us in identifying areas that may need attention. I have addressed your comments with the owners of the restaurant, they will do their utmost to prevent similar complaints in the fututre. Please accept my sincere apology for the inconvenience caused.

Thank you for your kind comments about the rest of our resort. My team and I are committed to provide excellent service to all our patrons and to making your stay at Kruger Park Lodge an unforgettable experience. We look forward to welcoming you back to the resort in the near future.

Reviewed June 4, 2018

Excellent leisure stay for family or friends nearer to kruger national park. Good value for money for 3 rooms and good thing is self catering units so suitavle for kids and pets as well
I would suugest this to my friends

Room tip: Excellent room ,best accomidation for family, suggestable for a leisure stay.......................................................
Date of stay: May 2018

Dear Vijay,

Thank you for your kind comments about our resort. I would just like to point out that unfortunately we do not allow pets, because of the wild life on the resort.

My team and I are committed to provide excellent service to all our patrons and to making your stay at Kruger Park Lodge an unforgettable experience and we look forward to welcoming you back to the resort in the near future.

Reviewed June 4, 2018 via mobile

One of the most impeccably clean places I have ever visited. The chalet was spacious but not oversized. It was clean ! No stains on pillows or carpets ! Everything worked !
Bathrooms looked like a show home or 5* hotel. I was impressed.
There is a 8 hope golf course. A pool and an excellent restaurant. There is also a hippo pool and Hyde.
You can get a 5k run in easily within the premises.
The staff are always available and obliging.
There are a few monkeys on the grounds so always close your windows.

Trip type: Traveled with friends

Dear Christiana19k,

Thank you for taking the time to inform us about your experience at Kruger Park Lodge, we appreciate all the feedback from our guests, it assists us in identifying areas that will contribute positively to the overall experience at the resort.

Your kind comments about our resort are truly appreciated. My team and I are committed to provide excellent service to all our guests and owners, we strive to make your stay at Kruger Park Lodge an unforgettable experience. We look forward to welcoming you back to the resort.