Sabi River Sun is a gem of a resort. Yhe staff are very pleasant and ever willing to assist. The resort however is starting to show its age. The patios are starting to peel and the air conditioning needs an overhaul. The location is perfect for travel to Kruger Park or the Sabie/Graskop area.
It would be tragic if some money isn't thrown at this resort soon as this old lady is in need of a bit of TLC right now.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on the banks of the magnificent Sabie River, this gorgeous resort affords travellers easy access to some of the greatest attractions South Africa has to offer. From the Sabie River Sun you will be able to visit the Kruger National Park, God's Window and Pilgrim's Rest to mention but a few. After a day of sightseeing returning to this luxurious resort will be the highlight of your day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and bedfinder AG so you can book your Sabi River Sun Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sabi River Sun Lifestyle Hotel Hazyview
- Sabi River Sun Hotel
- Sabi River Sun Resort Hazyview, South Africa - Mpumalanga