Comment on restaurant only : If you are staying at the hotel, you are advised to eat out at one of the many surrounding restaurants.
The hotel restaurant called Sesonke offers very poor food, poor and slow service from waiting staff who obviously could care less.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on the banks of the magnificent Sabie River, this gorgeous resort affords travellers easy access to some of the greatest attractions South Africa has to offer. From the Sabie River Sun you will be able to visit the Kruger National Park, God's Window and Pilgrim's Rest to mention but a few. After a day of sightseeing returning to this luxurious resort will be the highlight of your day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Cancelon, Orbitz, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA and Travelocity so you can book your Sabi River Sun Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sabi River Sun Lifestyle Hotel Hazyview
- Sabi River Sun Hotel
- Sabi River Sun Resort Hazyview, South Africa - Mpumalanga