We rented a chalet at this resort and were extremely impressed by the size of the unit and quality of the place-large bedrooms and spacious kitchen as well as a beautiful patio with great furniture.Excellently kept grounds with exquisite gardens and lots of birds.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on the banks of the magnificent Sabie River, this gorgeous resort affords travellers easy access to some of the greatest attractions South Africa has to offer. From the Sabie River Sun you will be able to visit the Kruger National Park, God's Window and Pilgrim's Rest to mention but a few. After a day of sightseeing returning to this luxurious resort will be the highlight of your day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Cancelon, Orbitz, Evoline ltd and TripOnline SA so you can book your Sabi River Sun Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sabi River Sun Lifestyle Hotel Hazyview
- Sabi River Sun Hotel
- Sabi River Sun Resort Hazyview, South Africa - Mpumalanga