We stayed here for a week in a lovely two bedroom, two bath, loft chalet. The chalet was extremely comfortable with a kitchen and lounge area. The patio was glorious, overlooking the hippo pond. The resort is impeccably maintained. It has five swimming pools, tennis courts, golf course and much more. There was entertainment for the youngsters. One could choose to escape to beautiful quiet areas and observe the exquisite bird life, or partake in the sociable hub near the hotel. The food offered by the resort restaurant was of a good standard. The staff are extremely professional and will go the extra mile to make ones stay enjoyable. An amazing holiday break for the young and old alike. So proud that SA could offer this calibre get away....and at such good value!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Set on the banks of the magnificent Sabie River, this gorgeous resort affords travellers easy access to some of the greatest attractions South Africa has to offer. From the Sabie River Sun you will be able to visit the Kruger National Park, God's Window and Pilgrim's Rest to mention but a few. After a day of sightseeing returning to this luxurious resort will be the highlight of your day. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Agoda and Evoline ltd so you can book your Sabi River Sun Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sabi River Sun Lifestyle Hotel Hazyview
- Sabi River Sun Hotel
- Sabi River Sun Resort Hazyview, South Africa - Mpumalanga