We really enjoyed our stay. Also had the same problems with the spa treatments that you can't seem to book for. Unfortunately I left my GHD Hairdryer behind, and contacted the resort. Johan, the manager, contacted me, and all I got from him was empty promises of steps being taken, polygraph tests to be done etc. 2 months later, nothing happened, and when I sent a complain to head office he got nasty and told me to come to Hazyview and lay charge of theft at the Police Station!! What a pity!! I do have all the mails and conversations as proof.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At Waterberry Hill, colonial-style chalets are surrounded by indigenous bush, offering shelter to a variety of birds and small animals. Here, guests can enjoy beautiful nature walks or simply relax bushveld-style. Hazyview is only a 6km drive from the resort and is an interesting outing to explore unique shops, crafts, restaurants and pubs for some fine fare. Enjoy tennis, mini golf, and table tennis, or cool off in the large swimming pool or take a drive to nearby attractions including the Kruger National Park, Gods Window, Bourkes Luck Potholes and the Blyde River Canyon with its spectacular waterfalls. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your Waterberry Hill reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Waterberry Hill Hotel Hazyview
- Waterberry Hill Hazyview, South Africa - Mpumalanga