We were very impressed with Waterberry Hill and had a lovely mid-week break to celebrate our honeymoon. The accommodation was clean, spacious, and comfortable. The staff were friendly, helpful, and considerate of our privacy. We were a bit disappointed that we were told upon our arrival that we had to pay for the electricity for the jacuzzi in our unit; however it was not too expensive. Overall a wonderful stay and a good location to explore the Kruger National Park and other stunning activities and natural beauties in the Hazyview area. The website does this resort no justice, and makes it look very unappealing. I would strongly encourage the web designers for Waterberry Hill to improve the website as your resort is so much better than the website shows.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- At Waterberry Hill, colonial-style chalets are surrounded by indigenous bush, offering shelter to a variety of birds and small animals. Here, guests can enjoy beautiful nature walks or simply relax bushveld-style. Hazyview is only a 6km drive from the resort and is an interesting outing to explore unique shops, crafts, restaurants and pubs for some fine fare. Enjoy tennis, mini golf, and table tennis, or cool off in the large swimming pool or take a drive to nearby attractions including the Kruger National Park, Gods Window, Bourkes Luck Potholes and the Blyde River Canyon with its spectacular waterfalls. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, HotelQuickly and Agoda so you can book your Waterberry Hill reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Waterberry Hill Hotel Hazyview
- Waterberry Hill Hazyview, South Africa - Mpumalanga