We stayed at Summerfields for a week & I must say I've never experienced better service or more stunning surroundings. The food at the restaurant was exceptional and the spa treatments were sublime. One thing I wouldn't suggest is going there during winter as it can be chilly in the open sided spa treatment rooms!
They provide crocs & dressing gowns & your own locker in the shower/steam rooms. Your bedroom includes a mini bar, ipod like sound system loaded with your music preferences and air con/heating. The bathrooms however are open air so even though no one can see you it can be a bit cold while showering(I ended up showering in the steam room facilities instead).
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Sanctuary of Roses and Luxury. A fusion of African sensibilities with notions of romance and luxury everywhere, Summerfields Rose Retreat and Spa is a true sanctuary for the senses. An extraordinary place of gourmet country-chic cuisine under the stars, spa treatments alongside the Sabie River, rose baths prepared by your personal butler and the soft scent of roses following your every move, allows for a renewed sense of spirit. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, Booking.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Summerfields Rose Retreat & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Summerfields Rose Retreat And Spa
- Summerfields Rose Retreat Hotel Hazyview
- Summerfields Rose Retreat & Spa Hazyview, South Africa - Mpumalanga