A friend and I went for a spa treatment on 15 June 2014, we had the most wonderful treatment ever. We booked for the 90min Swedish massage and where treated like queens. While busy with our treatment, you are not only relaxed by the wonderful massage but also with the sound of the Sabie River flowing right in-front of you, you can not help but to doze-off while being pampered. Truly wonderful experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Sanctuary of Roses and Luxury. A fusion of African sensibilities with notions of romance and luxury everywhere, Summerfields Rose Retreat and Spa is a true sanctuary for the senses. An extraordinary place of gourmet country-chic cuisine under the stars, spa treatments alongside the Sabie River, rose baths prepared by your personal butler and the soft scent of roses following your every move, allows for a renewed sense of spirit. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Summerfields Rose Retreat & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Summerfields Rose Retreat Hotel Hazyview
- Summerfields Rose Retreat And Spa
- Summerfields Rose Retreat & Spa Hazyview, South Africa - Mpumalanga