On our arrival at Summerfields, we had such a warm welcome from the staff. We really enjoyed the spa, but I do not recommend the 4 different showers after the spa. This is outside and not as private. Food was great, but keep in mind when taking a half day spa, the price do not include any drinks except for Champagne with the Jacuzzi. Jacuzzi is such a good idea, but the temperature was too hot for the hot summer days in December.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Sanctuary of Roses and Luxury. A fusion of African sensibilities with notions of romance and luxury everywhere, Summerfields Rose Retreat and Spa is a true sanctuary for the senses. An extraordinary place of gourmet country-chic cuisine under the stars, spa treatments alongside the Sabie River, rose baths prepared by your personal butler and the soft scent of roses following your every move, allows for a renewed sense of spirit. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Agoda and Travelocity so you can book your Summerfields Rose Retreat & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Summerfields Rose Retreat And Spa
- Summerfields Rose Retreat Hotel Hazyview
- Summerfields Rose Retreat & Spa Hazyview, South Africa - Mpumalanga