The place looks amazing but we expected a great meal and the food just... wasn't. The menu was disappointing as very limited and the food was bland - not worth the price tag. The river café was in a beautiful setting and while we did not stay overnight we thought about it. The spa looked as though it should be nice and the staff we met were friendly - maybe we visited on a bad day ?
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A Sanctuary of Roses and Luxury. A fusion of African sensibilities with notions of romance and luxury everywhere, Summerfields Rose Retreat and Spa is a true sanctuary for the senses. An extraordinary place of gourmet country-chic cuisine under the stars, spa treatments alongside the Sabie River, rose baths prepared by your personal butler and the soft scent of roses following your every move, allows for a renewed sense of spirit. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Hotwire, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Summerfields Rose Retreat & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Summerfields Rose Retreat Hotel Hazyview
- Summerfields Rose Retreat And Spa
- Summerfields Rose Retreat & Spa Hazyview, South Africa - Mpumalanga