See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed September 14, 2017 via mobile

Spacious rooms, homely environment, functional amenities and welcoming hosts. It is a place I retreat to for recharge, when there is work to be done far from the buzz of the city, this is an ideal venue for me.

Stayed: October 2016, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 17, 2017

We had stayed here before. Clean and bright, well equipped kitchen. Perfect overnight stay if travelling on to Kruger NP especially if entering by Punda Maria or Phalaborwa gates. Convenient supermarkets in town.

• Stayed: April 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed January 30, 2017

The Lofts is conveniently located and is safe and secure with walls and electric gates. We stayed in loft accommodation - the kitchen is fabulous and fully kitted out with stove, oven, microwave, toaster and fridge w freezer. The lounge is comfortable and has a pullout sleeper couch and tv. The bathroom is a little tight with shower, basin and toilet, but it serves its purpose. The upstairs air-conditioned bedroom is comfortable and all the linen is clean and the decor is modern and fresh. Our room was always cleaned to perfection and the service is professional. The drive way and parking are a little narrow for big vehicles, but doable.

• Stayed: January 2017, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 3, 2016

I spent two nights here while I personal business in Polokwane. I took their least expensive room as all I needed was a bed and the shower. I was very pleased with room, the service, and the staff. I would definitely stay here again. I did not take advantage of the offered breakfast, so cannot comment on that.

• Stayed: September 2016, traveled solo
Reviewed August 6, 2016 via mobile

We came through for a hockey tournament. The lofts is under a km from the school which is very convenient. The staff are friendly and welcoming. It is very pretty. We in a single room, air con works the bathroom is perfect and there is a little patio with table and chairs. We would absolutely come back here

Stayed: August 2016, traveled as a couple