We stayed here for one night. It was ok and a good price. Check-in was plesant and staff very helpful. Our room faced the main road but the road noise was minimal at night and did not disturb us. We had a drink in the bar which was plesant and welcome. We ate at a restaurant across the road but did have the comp breakfast in the motel which was adequate to start the day.
The rooms were hot and did take awhile for the air con to lower the temp. The bathroom is compact ! but for a night stay on a road trip it has the facilities you need for one night.
Reception also printed out our boarding passes that eve to save us some time at the airport which was a great help.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Full service hotel with a restaurant & lounge on property with heated outdoor swimming pool. Centrally located on the west side of town right off Highway 95 and just two blocks from the lake and the famous London Bridge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Choice Hotels, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Quality Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Hotel Lake Havasu City
- Quality Inn And Suites
- Quality Inn Lake Havasu City
- Lake Havasu City Quality Inn