“Good value stopover” 3 of 5 bubbles

Ranked #9 of 24 Hotels in Lake Havasu City
Warrington, England
“Good value stopover”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 28, 2004

Stayed here for one night on our way from Anaheim to the Grand Canyon. Although the landing and stair areas looked a bit tatty our room was fine and overlooked the swimming pool. We ate both dinner and breakfast in the restaurant. We were very happy with both meals especially as we were given two complimentary breakfasts in our room rate which made this a very good value hotel.

2 Thank EDW
QualityInnSuitesLHC, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, December 11, 2007
I would like to say all comments are appreciated because it gives us as a hotel an understanding of what we need to do.

On July 28th, 2007, we offically converted from the Ramada to the Quality Inn & Suites. The conversion has brought us; New Serta Perfect Sleeper Mattresses, New bedding, and New towels, New 27" TV's, A Free Deluxe Continental B-Fast (which includes eggs, bacon, sausage, and much more.), Free Wireless Internet, and a higher standard of service.

I can assure all travelers, that the staff and the quality of this hotel has changed dramaticlly since I started here in April 2006. I hope you will consider us for future stays so you can see the changes we have made.

Michael T., General Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (69)
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 18, 2004

My wife and I travelled to Lake Havasu from Phoenix for the 18th Annual Lake Havasu Float Fly and we stayed at the Ramada Inn for one night.

Although the staff were curteous and helpful the building is in need of a serious rennovation. The towels were thin, the shower head was broken, the room was very sparsely furnished and the TV was only 19". Worse, the noise from the traffic came right through our walls and door. The gap between the door and jam was so large it let in light from the ouside. At $80/ night it was over priced. I'll stay at the Hampton next year.

4 Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Travelers are raving about these Lake Havasu City hotels

2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 17, 2004

the room was obviosly behind the times. the complimentary breakfast was good however.dont ask me why, but a couple of actors from los angeles stayed there. apparently it must of been their first and last time.lake havasu only offers water sports and thats all.

2 Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Southwest Gulf Coast, Florida
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 26, 2004

The Ramada was the headquarters for the college participants (and families) in this event. The staff was friendly and the maid gave us extra towels (very thin) and kleenex. Parking was adequate. Rates were low. We purchased bottled water and sandwiches at the Safeway Deli counter. (The Safeway store was great!) There are outside corridors. The room was spartan, but a little larger than average. The showerhead was an upgrade and water pressure was good. There was a pool with plenty of seating. It was your standard traveling team sort of accommodation. With 2 people ahead of us, the wait for checkout took an inexplicable 20 minutes. The town, the inbound and outbound roads, and the beach area by London Bridge are all heavily patrolled--we are not quite sure why because this seems to be a very sleepy little town. In no way is this a resort destination for Midwesterners--it cannot compare to any of the Lake Michigan beach communities.

3 Thank TripInsider

4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 22, 2004

My girlfriend and I stayed at the Ramada over the Easter 2004 weekend.

Let me start by saying that anyone looking for a quiet relaxing vacation during the warm months in Lake Havasu BE WARNED!

Lake Havasu is a fun, party, and sometimes very wild town, however, don't get me wrong the London Bridge is awsome!

On the first night of our stay a large group of east coast spring break'ers bacame very loud, and well, drunk! We both looked at each other and planned on a long night. But with much luck the hotel myst have called the Lake Havasu PD who responded and took many of the group to jail, leaving us with a relaxing night.

I would stay at the Ramada again in a heart beat. The staff is friendly, rooms are a little over priced, but hey it's the price you pay for fun!!

7 Thank A TripAdvisor Member

Lansing, MI
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 28, 2004

Our reservation here was for five nights - we stayed just one and left Lake Havasu. The entire area is noisy and our room didn't shut out any of the racket from the halls or street. Everything in this place needs refurbishing - actually the refurbishing should have been done five years ago! Our room was fairly large by motel chain standards, but was sparsely furnished - bed, desk, stand for the TV, one chair. Thin towels, very small vanity area. The only redeeming feature was the pass for a complimentary full breakfast in their restaurant. We'd sleep in the car before staying here again. In fact, Lake Havasu was the biggest disappointment on our recent trip through Arizona.

7 Thank SpartanFan