Old motel. Everything about this motel is old! Door would not close, you had to slam it for it to stay close and then you couldn't be sure if it would. Bed was comfortable, breakfast was okay. The staff is very friendly and helpful. Good happy hours at the bar plus good prices on appetizers during happy hour. Lake Havasu is a nice place to visit. We were actually checking it out for a place to snowbird at. It pasted!!! People are very friendly and seem to have a good time. The Lake is right there so I could tow my boat and do some fishing. Would not stay at he Quality Inn again, it was a short trip just to check things out.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Full service hotel with a restaurant & lounge on property with heated outdoor swimming pool. Centrally located on the west side of town right off Highway 95 and just two blocks from the lake and the famous London Bridge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Choice Hotels, Priceline, Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your Quality Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Hotel Lake Havasu City
- Quality Inn And Suites
- Quality Inn Lake Havasu City
- Lake Havasu City Quality Inn