This trip was for a funeral and quite sad and I needed two rooms with a connecting door for my children and my husband and myself...I called 11 hotels all booked or cdid not have except this one. The room doors do not close all the way so they have to be slammed and do not seal or close properly without the big deadbolt on them.....the first bathroom the door opened into the bathroom rather than out of the bathroom and scraped the toilet and the tub. The beds were lumpy and uncomfortable and the tvs are ancient and the cable only 7 o 8 channels worked. The rooms I was given faced the interstate and the roar of trucks horns and sirens kept us up all night. The mornig breakfast was acceptable except the hair in my soggy potatos . The at the end we just left after three days and now I am being blamed for their three pillows which we never did.....I am pissed!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Full service hotel with a restaurant & lounge on property with heated outdoor swimming pool. Centrally located on the west side of town right off Highway 95 and just two blocks from the lake and the famous London Bridge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Choice Hotels, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Expedia, getaroom.com, HotelsClick and HotelQuickly so you can book your Quality Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Hotel Lake Havasu City
- Quality Inn And Suites
- Quality Inn Lake Havasu City
- Lake Havasu City Quality Inn