Having stayed at the Lake Havasu Travelodge before and having read some of the reviews posted previously about this hotel, I was a bit nervous when checking in for a 2 night stay. After a long drive, it was after midnight before I arrived. The receptionist could not have been nicer. I was offered an accessible room on the ground floor to save me going upstairs. (I don't know if there is an elevator.) The room itself was perfectly fine and measured up very well against Travelodge. The bed was comfy and I had no trouble nodding off.
Breakfast was good - as usual, aimed at meat eaters but with plenty of choice for us veggies. The restaurant was nicely perched with a view over the road towards the Lake.
It seemed to be a sprawling hotel with a massive car park but it was well placed for all of the attractions in town.
Overall, I was pleasantly surprised and I believe the stay represented good value for money.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Full service hotel with a restaurant & lounge on property with heated outdoor swimming pool. Centrally located on the west side of town right off Highway 95 and just two blocks from the lake and the famous London Bridge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Choice Hotels, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and HotelsClick so you can book your Quality Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Hotel Lake Havasu City
- Quality Inn And Suites
- Quality Inn Lake Havasu City
- Lake Havasu City Quality Inn