Arrived in town on a Saturday, expecting the place to be packed out. Got a list of motels from tourist info. Couldn't find Ramada, so toured around, went to Days inn, Island suites and then saw Quality Inn sign and realised the change.
Receptionist very good, and allowed us to take a room well before 1pm. Best rate offered out of 3 motels tried.
Good location to walk to resort centre.
Breakfast is comprehensive, and was very busy, testament to it's good rates i presume.
Pool area is well maintained.
Only downside for me was the proximity to the main highway, but the happy hour (4 hours actually) in the bar easily allowed us to sleep through the traffic noise
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Full service hotel with a restaurant & lounge on property with heated outdoor swimming pool. Centrally located on the west side of town right off Highway 95 and just two blocks from the lake and the famous London Bridge. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Priceline, Orbitz, Choice Hotels, Hotels.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Quality Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Hotel Lake Havasu City
- Quality Inn And Suites
- Quality Inn Lake Havasu City
- Lake Havasu City Quality Inn