“Refactored hotel now OK !” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Quality Inn & Suites

Quality Inn & Suites
Ranked #9 of 24 Hotels in Lake Havasu City
Paris, France
“Refactored hotel now OK !”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 14, 2007

Despite very bad critics until 2006 here on TripAdvisor, this hotel seems to have been refactored. Front desk is young and nice, rooms are clean and silent. Definitely a good place on the way from Grand Canyon to San Diego or LA. Free in-room wifi internet.

Complimentary breakfast which was just "ok" with disposable plates and dishes :)

• Liked — Clean
  • Disliked — Door lock was broken.
  • Stayed October 2007, traveled as a couple
      Location
      Check in / front desk
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
      Business service (e.g., internet access)

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (69)
Hythe, United Kingdom
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 18, 2006

This hotel was part of a package tour and we were dubious of our stay after reading the reviews. Listen to the reviews they are correct the staff are rude and surly. The rooms stink - even after trying to change rooms they all stink. I don't think the room we were staying in had been vacumed properly as I found the pervious occupants toe nail clippings on the floor - yuk!!!! We left as early as we could in the morning.

• Tips/Secrets — Dont go to this hotel find another one.
  • Stayed November 2006, traveled as a couple
      Location
      Check in / front desk
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
      Business service (e.g., internet access)
QualityInnSuitesLHC, General Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, December 11, 2007
I would like to say all comments are appreciated because it gives us as a hotel an understanding of what we need to do.

On July 28th, 2007, we offically converted from the Ramada to the Quality Inn & Suites. The conversion has brought us; New Serta Perfect Sleeper Mattresses, New bedding, and New towels, New 27" TV's, A Deluxe Continental B-Fast (which includes eggs, bacon, sausage, and much more.) and a higher standard of service.

I can assure all travelers, that the staff and the quality of this hotel has changed dramaticlly since I started here in April 2006. I hope you will consider us for future stays so you can see the changes we have made.

Travelers are raving about these Lake Havasu City hotels

Watford
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 26, 2006

Truly awful hotel.

Very rude staff on reception and grubby sub-standard rooms.

Arrived at 5PM and had to wait 15mins for reception to book in one couple before they (2 staff) would serve us.

Beds were up on bricks in rooms! Tap did not work in basin.

All other hotels on our tour were superb and staff so frriedly but this place was terrible. We could'nt wait to check out which like the check in was very slow

Stayed September 2006
2 Thank Daffodilpatrol

Essex,England
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 16, 2006

Stayed in this hovel for thankfully only one night in May, I truly have never had such bad service anywhere else! From our 'welcome' at the front desk by the gum chewing girl with the t.shirt on who REALLY didn't want to be moved from her chair to serve us... to the bugs in the dirty swimming pool with grit in the bottom...to the spa with the timer that doesn't work and the lovely little ant nest wildlife all round the rim of the spa...to the room that when I opened the door nearly knocked me off my feet by the stench...I could go on but won't as i'm sure you get the message...appallingly disappointing after all the superb places during the rest of our fortnight travelling. Oh and London Bridge is worth looking at for 5 minutes but it really is the only thing in Lake Havasu so a half hour stay should be enough for anyone.

• Stayed May 2006
1 Thank Cisco_kid_0703

Henderson,NV
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 16, 2006

This place is only for those who need a few hours of sleep and a place to shower. Thus, a spring breaker on a budget would love this place (although it was not worth the $90.00 a night). For those of us who actually do need sleep, I would not recommend staying here. After reading other reviews, I think the key is not asking for a quiet room (as we did). Otherwise, you will be placed in a very noisey room. We were located in a room on the bottom floor at the end of a hall way near the laundry room and ice machine. Very, very noisey. You could see daylight in each corner of our door. Also, bring your own towels if you want to dry yourself off after a shower. The towels were the size of a wash cloth. If you are passing through town like we did, I suggest making the drive to Laughlin and staying at a nicer hotel.

• Stayed March 2006, traveled on business
3 Thank ToandLo

London
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 19, 2005

When we arrived the first room we were given had a smell of vomit, the second room had not been cleaned, and the third room had a bed which wss wet from the previous guest. This really is the worst hotel i have even stayed at.

• Stayed November 2005
3 Thank SteveKellyuk

Hillsboro, OR
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 19, 2005

We went to Lake Havasu for a long weekend the end of April and arrived late on Friday night. We went to check in only to find out that there was a huge baseball tournament in town that weekend, which explained the ridiculous number of loud kids. We asked for a quiet room and they gave us one right next to the pool and the parking lot - definitely not quiet.

We went in and it looked like a pay by the hour motel - peeling paint, huge cracks in the wall, stained carpet. The bed folds out of the wall, it had 13" TV and there were huge black bugs everywhere in the room - both dead and alive! We immediately went back to the front desk and told them we wanted to check out because of the bugs and they said that it was normal for that time of year. I'm sorry but huge bugs are never OK in a motel room!

We left and went to stay at the Hampton down the road, which was a paradise and didn't have any of the bugs that were supposedly a city-wide problem. Also the Ramada does not offer a free breakfast and the Hampton has a huge spread every morning that is included with the price. We only paid about $10 more for the Hampton, but I would have paid way more to get out of the Ramada. This is my second bad experience with Ramada (the other being in Anaheim) and I will never stay at one again.

• Stayed April 2005
8 Thank gobeavs511

On July 28th, 2007, we offically converted from the Ramada to the Quality Inn & Suites. The conversion has brought us; New Serta Perfect Sleeper Mattresses, New bedding, and New towels, New 27" TV's, A Free Deluxe Continental B-Fast (which includes eggs, bacon, sausage, and much more.), Free Wireless Internet, and a higher standard of service.