I was greeted by a desk agent with a big smile. Was only staying one night.
The room was bright, clean and nice smelling. Linens were spotless. The only complaint has to do with the bathroom. I poured a large quantity of water down the drain and a sewer smell came out of drain.
The pancake machine is a hoot. I figured out how to make two pancakes at a time. :-)
I will stay here again - FOR SURE.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lake Havasu City is a paradise for water and desert lovers alike. The Travelodge Lake Havasu City is a resort property within walking distance of the lake and its many activities. Located in close proximity to the World Famous London Bridge and the Windsor Beach Boat Launch, the hotel offers Free Hot Continental Breakfast, Free Wireless High Speed Internet Access, and Large Nicely Appointed Rooms. The Hotel is newly remodeled in 2014, featuring new, 39" Flat panel TV, Refrigerators and Microwaves, in room Iron and Ironing boards, clean rooms at Affordable Rates. Guests will enjoy the Location, Lake View Rooms, Service, and Value. Just off of AZ Hwy 95 you will find a great hotel in a neat spot. On your next visit to Lake Havasu treat yourself and family to the beautiful, value added Travelodge Lake Havasu City. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Cancelon, Priceline, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Lake Havasu Travelodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Travelodge Lake Havasu Hotel Lake Havasu City
- Travelodge Lake Havasu City
- Travel Lodge Lake Havasu City
- Lake Havasu City Travel Lodge
- Lake Havasu City Travelodge