We attended a wedding in Lake Havasu City and wanted to save costs for the hotel so we chose Travelodge. The rooms were clean. The temperature was in the 90's while we were there and the air conditioning worked great. I had no problems with the wifi.
There is room for improvement with the breakfast. I personally don't like to drink coffee from little styrofoam cups and the waffle was like rubber.
We were disappointed there was no pool.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lake Havasu City is a paradise for water and desert lovers alike. The Travelodge Lake Havasu City is a resort property within walking distance of the lake and its many activities. Located in close proximity to the World Famous London Bridge and the Windsor Beach Boat Launch, the hotel offers Free Hot Continental Breakfast, Free Wireless High Speed Internet Access, and Large Nicely Appointed Rooms. The Hotel is newly remodeled in 2014, featuring new, 39" Flat panel TV, Refrigerators and Microwaves, in room Iron and Ironing boards, clean rooms at Affordable Rates. Guests will enjoy the Location, Lake View Rooms, Service, and Value. Just off of AZ Hwy 95 you will find a great hotel in a neat spot. On your next visit to Lake Havasu treat yourself and family to the beautiful, value added Travelodge Lake Havasu City. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets and HotelQuickly so you can book your Lake Havasu Travelodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Travelodge Lake Havasu Hotel Lake Havasu City
- Travelodge Lake Havasu City
- Travel Lodge Lake Havasu City
- Lake Havasu City Travel Lodge
- Lake Havasu City Travelodge