“Nice hotel for a good price”

Lake Havasu Travelodge
Ranked #2 of 24 Hotels in Lake Havasu City
GreenLeadersBronze level
Riverside, California
“Nice hotel for a good price”
Reviewed April 25, 2012

We attended a wedding in Lake Havasu City and wanted to save costs for the hotel so we chose Travelodge. The rooms were clean. The temperature was in the 90's while we were there and the air conditioning worked great. I had no problems with the wifi.
There is room for improvement with the breakfast. I personally don't like to drink coffee from little styrofoam cups and the waffle was like rubber.
We were disappointed there was no pool.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple
JC S, General Manager at Lake Havasu Travelodge, responded to this review, May 6, 2012
Thank you "CRYSTALD2010" for completing the review about Havasu Travelodge. I am very pleased that you enjoyed our attention to details regarding the room temperature and our excellent bang for your buck mentality at Havasu Travelodge. I am very sorry that you did not enjoy our freshly made waffles each morning. Please stop by and say hello the next time you are in Lake Havasu. Once again, thank you for your suggestions and your review about our property.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (112)
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed April 23, 2012

We booked this hotel as a stopover on a road trip based on reviews. King size bed was comfy. TV with cable. Owner was very nice and accommodated all our requests. This hotel gets 5 stars for a hotel in this class with a clean, comfy room at a good price.

• Stayed April 2012
Northampton, United Kingdom
Reviewed April 15, 2012

We stayed for one night on a road trip from Las Vegas to Santa Monica. My bf found the place and it was perfect after the bustle of Vegas. Quiet, a good view over the lake (OK, not the most picturesque view but a good view!) and good selection at breakfast.

The hotel is a short drive from London Bridge and the centre of town but it wasn't a major distraction.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple
JC S, General Manager at Lake Havasu Travelodge, responded to this review, April 16, 2012
Dear "JULIAMADDISON", thank you for the review about Havasu Travelodge. I am very pleased that you enjoyed Havasu and especially Travelodge while you were on your way to Santa Monica. Lake Havasu is the home of the London Bridge which is only under a mile away from our property. I can walk to the bridge in about 15 minutes. I am also glad that you enjoyed our breakfast in the morning. I hope you were able to taste our freshly made waffles. At Havasu Travelodge, we like to "WOW" our customers from all aspects and make sure their stay was as comfortable as possible. If you are ever back in Lake Havasu, please stop by and say hello. Thank you again for a wonderful review.
Los Angeles, California
Reviewed March 28, 2012

We have never stayed in a hotel where family suit has one king bed and two queen bed all in one suit. Makes it so affordable for family. We enjoyed sleeping every night, comfortable and clean beds. Very quiet place for Lake Havasu. Family owned hotel makes all the difference. The owner was extremely friendly and nice. Awesome experience. We would definitely go back again when we return to Lake Havasu.

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
Dear "VOLGAS", thank you for your review regarding Havasu Travelodge. Our family room is ideal for any size family. With one king, two queen and one sofa bed it makes your stay very comfortable. At Havasu Travelodge, we love to make sure every guest is treated like they are part of our family. A home away from home is the feeling that we try to create for each of our guests. Whether you are visiting Lake Havasu for business or pleasure we will make sure that you get our 100% attention. Thank you once again for your review. Please stop by and say hello the next time you are in Lake Havasu.
Northridge, CA
Reviewed March 23, 2012

The only reason I stayed at this hotel to begin with...was the fact that I read all of the reviews from other people who post like me-and they all said it was a nice place to stay-so I gave it a chance and I'm glad I did!

From the moment I came through the front door, JC and his family treated me like I was one of the family!

The rooms are on the older side-BUT-they are extremely clean and neat!
I was there in January and I still used the air conditioner and it worked really well!
The rooms come with a microwave, coffee maker and a small refrigerator which came in handy for my 3 days stay.

The bed was really comfy (with fitted bottom sheets) and I should know-I've had 5 back surgeries!

My room was directly off the main hallway but I didn't notice the morning noise because I bring my own small fan for "white noise".

Free wi-fi was really nice also!!

They provide breakfast in the morning-but I'm a late sleeper and never made it to sample any of the breakfast goodies.

I use to stay at the expensive hotel just South of the Travel Lodge-but you won't catch me there anymore.

I will always stay at the Travel Lodge in Lake Havasu City, AZ from now on!

JC and his family make everyone feel welcome!

I would recommend staying here!

Melisa H.
Northridge, CA

Room Tip: No elevators...so try to get a room on the first floor ... unless you're 21 yrs old
  • Stayed January 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank Melisa H
Dear "MELISAH", thank you for a wonderful review about Havasu Travelodge. I am very pleased that you enjoyed your stay at our property. Getting a good night rest is very important while you are on the road, and we make sure that each of our guests gets plenty of rest while they are at Havasu Travelodge. Other ways guests can enjoy our property is by taking advantage of all the amenities we offer in our rooms and in our common area. For example, we have a business center that is for use at no cost, our Jacuzzi is always available for relax after a long day, and our free continental breakfast is available daily which includes freshly made waffles. Please stop by and say hello the next time you are in Lake Havasu. And I am glad that we were able to "WOW" you with our service and hospitality. Thank you once again for your review.
Camp Verde, Arizona
Reviewed March 15, 2012

I can sum this expirience up in one word "PERFECT"
The owner knew us by name when we walked through the door. Rooms were clean, breakfast was awsome and filling. They were very knowledgable about where to go around town. The hotel is family owned and run, and they were all great. I will never stay anywhere else but there when we visit again.
Not to mention it was spring break week and the night before check in we had to add an extra person. JC upgraded us with no problem. `

• Stayed March 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank tawny d
Dear "TAWNYD", thank you for the review about Havasu Travelodge. I and my staff are constantly making sure that our hospitality standards meet or exceed our guests'. When you are here you ARE going to be treated as one of our family members. We definitely value your business, I know that travelers' today have numerous choices and I thank you for choosing us. Service is what we hang our hat on and hospitality is what we do. Please come see us the next time you are in Lake Havasu. Thank you again for your review.
Tumwater, Washington
Reviewed March 12, 2012

I'm so glad to have found an affordable motel in Lake Havasu City that does not use highly fragrant cleaning products. JC took me back to my room to make sure it was acceptable. Rooms have new carpet, drapes and bedding and everything was clean and in working order. The location is easy to access and near a number of eating places. The staff seemed genuinely interested in my experiencing a great stay. This will now be my first choice whenever I have to overnight in LHC. Carol S

• Stayed March 2012, traveled on business
Dear "CAROLS", thank you for your review regarding Havasu Travelodge. I am very glad you noticed the recent renovation that we have done to all our rooms. We are constantly working to improve guest experience. We take pride in service and we love paying attention to details. If you are in Lake Havasu in the near future, please stop by and say hello. Thank you again for your review and I am pleased that we were able to make your stay a comfortable one.