“Good Value In Lake Havasu”

Lake Havasu Travelodge
Ranked #1 of 24 Hotels in Lake Havasu City
Surrey, B.C.
“Good Value In Lake Havasu”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 30, 2012

We stayed in Lake Havasu for a night as part of a weekend trip. This family run hotel has personable hosts, it's quiet, clean, with updated carpets, good new beds and linens, and nice showers. WiFi is included in the reasonable price, and there is a computer and printer available for guests use. A typical continental breakfast is included in the room price ... coffee, juice, waffles, assorted cereals, toast, bananas & apples and pastries. Walking distance to London Bridge. Reserve for dinner in Angelina's Italian Restaurant, right behind the hotel. Great dinner.

Room Tip: Some rooms have views of the lake.
  • Stayed January 2012, traveled with friends
JC S, General Manager at Lake Havasu Travelodge, responded to this review, March 13, 2012
Thank you "SEEINGTHEWORLD08" for the review about the amenities that we offer at the Havasu Travelodge. We have pillow top mattresses, freshly made to order waffles in the morning and high speed internet all included in our daily low rates. Thank you for noticing the clean comfortable rooms at the Travelodge. We hope to serve you soon the next time you are in Lake Havasu.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (112)
Fredericktown, Ohio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 30, 2012

Booked a room for five nights after reading all the good reviews. Found the owners to be very friendly and helpful. The hotel is not the newest but we had every thing we needed,it was quiet and close to everything.Wish we would have stayed here longer instead of going down to yuma. We will be back.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled as a couple
Thank you "TIM W" for the review about Havasu Travelodge which is centrally located on London Bridge Road. Great customer service and excellent rooms is what we take pride in. Please stay longer next time you are in town. Thank you for the review and see you soon.
Phoenix, Arizona
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 26, 2012

We stayed here one night on the way home from Las Vegas. We can't wait to return, and stay longer as in some ways this hotel was much better than the one in Vegas!

• Stayed January 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear "MWILLIG", thank you for your review. Give us a call the next time you are in town. Once again, thank you for the great review about Havasu Travelodge.
Arizona
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 24, 2012

We are in Lake Havasu spending our second night at the Lake Havasu Travelodge. My wife and I like to support family run hotels and we are glad we decided to stay here. Very clean room, fresh paint, new carpet, great bed and friendly hosts.

After arriving yesterday we walked to the London Bridge. After walking around and taking some pictures, I enjoyed an Oatmeal Stout at Barley Bros. with a great view of the bridge.

Today, after the included breakfast of fruit, cerial, coffee and a waffel, we spent the day hiking (the Crack in the Mountain Trail is great if you hike) and then we returned to our room to watch the sunset over Lake Havasu. Then we went to a movie and back to the room.

My wife and I leave for a couple nights in Las Vegas tomorrow but we will definately stay at the Travelodge for any future trips to Lake Havasu.

• Stayed January 2012, traveled as a couple
JC S, General Manager at Lake Havasu Travelodge, responded to this review, February 24, 2012
Dear "JOHNANDJANEMINNESOTA", thank you for taking the time out from your vacation and completing a review about Havasu Travelodge. We love when our guests are satisfied and they want to share their experiences at our property with the world. Thank you. We hope to serve you in the near future. If you travel bring you back to Lake Havasu, please stop by and say hello. Thank you once again.
minnesota
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 21, 2012

Reserved a room with 2 queen beds. When we arrived we were told "this is your lucky day . . .we've upgraded you to a bigger room". It turned out to be a party room with 3 beds stacked against the wall, torn and stained furniture $ carpet, and a bathroom floor so gross I wouldn't take my shoes off. This room was appropriate for spring breakers not a 60 something couple. There were no other rooms available and we had been required to pay in advance since there was a special event in town. The manager offered a small discount when we complained but that wasn't the point. I think we were victims of a classic "bait and switch".

• Stayed January 2012
JC S, General Manager at Lake Havasu Travelodge, responded to this review, January 23, 2012
Dear "FINLAND2000", thank you for your review regarding Havasu Travelodge. I am very sorry to hear about your experience at our establishment. I and my staff go out of our way to make sure each of our guests' experience is a good one. I apologize that your stay was not memorable. I can assure you all the suggestions that you gave our front desk clerk about the room prior to checking out are being worked on as I type this. When this issue was brought up to my attention, I called you immediately and a refund was processed back to your card. At Havasu Travelodge we strive for perfection and when we come short, it is a great learning experience for me and my staff. Next time you are in town please stop by and say hello, I would love to show you what we have done to that room. Thank you.
Colorado Springs, Colorado
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 18, 2012

Before my husband and I reserved a hotel in Lake Havasu I read several VERY POSITIVE reviews on this property which, of course, influenced our decision to stay here. It is definitely as good as everybody had indicated (and even better.) The young gal at the front desk is the wife of the owner of the property and absolutely could not have been more delightful. Everything in this hotel is in great shape, very clean and certainly the price of the hotel is most excellent. We have stayed in hotels where we have paid much more and not been nearly as comfortable.

Stayed January 2012, traveled as a couple
JC S, General Manager at Lake Havasu Travelodge, responded to this review, January 21, 2012
Thank you "JOAN T" for your review about Havasu Travelodge. One of the most important principles that we follow on a daily basis is "treat others as you would like to be treated". We educate our entire staff, starting from front desk to housekeeping all the way to maintenance dept of this principle. We encourage them to create an environment at the hotel as if they were checking into the hotel. Thank you for the review and we hope to see you soon.
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 12, 2012

Hotel exceeded my expectations with their cleanliness and great complementary breakfast. I will definatly being staying here again. My room included a mini fridge, microwave and coffee maker which was prefect for my weekend stay. I also liked the fact the owner noticed a few of my other family members were also staying in the hotel and without asking placed us all next to eachother. A+ in customer service and a fantastic price!!

• Stayed January 2012
1 Thank ashlygione
Dear "ASHLYGOINE", thank you for the review about Havasu Travelodge. My staff and I take a lot of pride in our ability to take care of each customer on a personal level. When you stay at the Lake Havasu Travelodge, you are treated as a guest and not just a number. From the moment you walk into our lobby till the time you check out, we will do what ever we can in order to make your stay comfortable. We hope to see you soon. Thank you for recognizing our hospitality. Once again, I thank you for the review.