“Wonderful price and amazing customer service!”

Lake Havasu Travelodge
Ranked #2 of 24 Hotels in Lake Havasu City
GreenLeadersBronze level
Reviewed January 12, 2012

Hotel exceeded my expectations with their cleanliness and great complementary breakfast. I will definatly being staying here again. My room included a mini fridge, microwave and coffee maker which was prefect for my weekend stay. I also liked the fact the owner noticed a few of my other family members were also staying in the hotel and without asking placed us all next to eachother. A+ in customer service and a fantastic price!!

• Stayed: January 2012
1  Thank ashlygione
JC S, General Manager at Lake Havasu Travelodge, responded to this reviewResponded January 21, 2012

Dear "ASHLYGOINE", thank you for the review about Havasu Travelodge. My staff and I take a lot of pride in our ability to take care of each customer on a personal level. When you stay at the Lake Havasu Travelodge, you are treated as a guest and not just a number. From the moment you walk into our lobby till the time you check out, we will do what ever we can in order to make your stay comfortable. We hope to see you soon. Thank you for recognizing our hospitality. Once again, I thank you for the review.

There are newer reviews for Lake Havasu Travelodge

Reviewed January 9, 2012

Definitely the most friendly staff I've had to deal with in my travels, and they definitely went out of their way to accommodate my needs and make me feel welcome. The room was very clean and nicer than I expected for the price. Not sure what more there is to say except I highly recommend and will definitely be staying there the next time I visit beautiful Lake Havasu.

Room Tip: Just let the staff know what you're looking for and they'll bend over backwards to accomodat...
  • Stayed: January 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank Cleeve

Thank you "CLEEVE" for a great review. My staff and I are always mindful of all our guests' needs. We enjoy providing excellent customer service and we are always thriving for perfection. Thank you once again for a wonderful review of Havasu Travelodge. We hope to serve you in the near future. Thank you.

Reviewed January 5, 2012

My wife and I and our 3 Pugs love to stay at the LHC Travelodge. Everyone there is so very friendly and helpful, the rooms are clean and comfy, continental breakfast is available, they have free Wi Fi and a PC to use in the lobby area, the hotel is close to the center of town, the lake and boat launch at Windsor Beach are very nearby, too. The fact that the hotel is "pet friendly" is an important thing for us because we never travel without our Pugs!

We've been staying at the Travelodge a couple/three times a year since 2005, I think, and we won't stay anywhere else. We've tried the Super 8...rooms too small for us. We've tried the Hampton Inn...too expensive for us. We didn't have the Pugs then, so I don't know if they're pet friendly.

Our last visit was over the Christmas holiday of 2011 and we had a very enjoyable and relaxing vacation. Too chilly and windy for time on the lake, but a great time to get away from the California rat race, and a good time to visit friends who live in Havasu, and the friends we've made that operate the Travelodge. The cost of staying the the holiday weekend was very reasonable, too!!

In closing, I'd like to say that the Travelodge has all we need and more. We plan to have another stay in April or May of 2012. Our sincere thanks to JC and family for always taking good care of us!!

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family

Thank you "PAUL B" for a wonderful review. We enjoy having you at the Havasu Travelodge. I am glad that you like the value you receive each time you are here. With us located minutes from major attractions and fine dining, Travelodge is the ideal place to stay while in Lake Havasu City, AZ. We hope to see you soon. Thank you once again.

Reviewed December 31, 2011

I was looking for best value: high quality @ good price...This ranks as my best value ever.

Interior was was up-to-date, tastefully appointed and very clean...Our room provided a nice lake view. Very comfortable bed. Bright, modern bathroom. Never had a quicker, easier-to-use internet connection...Exterior also nicely maintained. Attention-to-detail obvious throughout.

Our Fri morn reakfast included to-order waffles, hot and fresh off the griddle. Friendly, efficient staff, with management clearly involved in maintaining high quality.

Room Tip: Ask for a lake view room.
1  Thank Jack C
JC S, General Manager at Lake Havasu Travelodge, responded to this reviewResponded January 5, 2012

Dear "JACK C", thank you for the review about Havasu Travelodge. I am honored for you to have posted a wonderful review on Tripadvisor. VALUE is what we provide at our property. Anyone who stays at the Havasu Travelodge is definitely going to get a value for the money they spend. Friendly staff, clean comfortable room, located across the lake, minutes from numerous restaurants, 100% smoke free, free breakfast with hot waffles, that is what you are going to get when you stay at Havasu Travelodge. I thank you once again for a wonderful review.

Reviewed December 18, 2011

We stayed here for 1 night on our way from the Grand Canyon to LA. We received a very friendly welcome from the owner, JC, who greeted me by my name when we walked in! The room was ready for us and the air conditioning was already on full blast in the room when we arrived. This small guesture was much appreciated as it was such a hot day! JC offered to help us with our luggage and very kindly booked us a taxi to take us to Mudsharks for dinner. It's the small touches like these that make all the difference. It was obvious to us that JC and his family take pride in providing such a great service to their guests.

The room was clean and the bed was so comfortable. I had such a good night's sleep here! The room had a safe and a fridge and free wifi. We also had a lake view. A continental breakfast was on offer, plus the delicious homemade waffles.

I booked this hotel based on Tripadvisor reviews and I would highly recommend it to anyone staying in Lake Havasu. It's well located, reasonably priced, comfortable and the customer service is excellent.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank LittleG2010

Dear "LITTLEG2010", what a wonderful review about Havasu Travelodge. I thank you very much for completing this review on TripAdvisor. As you know that, summers in Lake Havasu can get pretty hot. I and my staff are committed to making sure that as soon as our guest walk into our rooms they feel comfortable with every aspect, may it be the temperature, cleanliness or have a 100% smoke free room. Not having to wait for the AC to cool down the room when it's 120 outside is priceless. I am very glad you enjoyed your stay at Havasu Travelodge. I and every member of my staff's mission statement to our guest is that "When you are here, you are family". We look forward to serving you in the near future. Thank you once again.

Reviewed December 12, 2011

... like you'd expect with the prices. Nice clean room, friendly staff, a jacuzzi, and big soft waffles for breakfast (not the frozen boxed kind). If you're on a budget, this seems like a good place to stay for your money.

2  Thank scottb211

Dear "SCOTTB211", thank you for your review about Havasu Travelodge located on London Bridge Road, in Lake Havasu City, AZ. We are pleased that you enjoyed our warm freshly made to order waffles in the morning. We also offer wide range of items in our complimentary continental breakfast. One other feature we have that sets us apart from the rest of the hotels is that we are the only 100% Smoke Free hotel in Lake Havasu City. Once again, thank you for recognizing the value that you received from Havasu Travelodge.

Reviewed December 10, 2011

I have Always had a Clean Comfortable Room,Easy Parking for My Truck&Boat,And Very Friendly-Helpful Owners.. I recomend this place to anyone planning a stay in Lake Havasu City,AZ

Room Tip: Let Owners know what You need
  • Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family

Dear "JIM R", thank you for recognizing Havasu Travelodge as the place you stay whenever you are in Lake Havasu City, AZ. Thank you for your recommendation about our property and we look forward to seen you in the near future. Thank you once again.