I would never stay in this Inn again! The rooms are out dated, dirty and bug infested. The lock on the door would not work we were locked out four times needing new keys which they did not want to replace! Plus the door had a huge crack in it as if it had been broken before. After a long day on the lake we came back to our room to find a HUGE cockroach in the bathroom! The Cove to park boats is not as big as photos show and if you have an expensive boat be sure to get there early or they will put you on the rocks. A man we were traveling with had SEVERAL thousands of dollars of damage done to his $200,000+ boat after the manager or owner of the "resort" told him it was the only place to park his boat and it wold be safe to park there. We were outraged by the way these people treated all of us! The pool and hot tub were disgusting! There were 4-5 teens in the hot tub when we walked by to check it out and they were not even guests of the Inn they did leave with the towels from the pool area as they needed them to use while they changed in the car. One plus was the turtle beach bar! A fun place to eat and drink.... and you will need to drink if you stay here.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Nestled on the island shores of Thompson Bay, The Nautical is the only beachfront resort in Arizona offering guests from around the world superior service and award-winning cuisine. Boasting 139 rooms and suites, with panoramic views of the lake and surrounding mountain ranges, The Nautical is a tropical island paradise for guests to gather and enjoy throughout the year. You pack your things and we'll pack your stay with a wide variety of on-site activities to entertain guests of all ages. Golf, Shopping, Watercraft and Boat Rentals, Kids Zone Waterpark, a Caribbean style infinity edge pool, Sandy Beaches and Pet Friendly, the Nautical has something for everyone. Host to Concerts, Car Shows, Boat Regatta's, the Lake Havasu Balloon Festival, Fishing Tournaments and Qualifying World Class Events, the Nautical Beachfront Resort invites you to Boat up, Drive up or Fly in and experience the vast array of activities that await you on the Island in Lake Havasu City. The Nautical features three distinctive restaurants and bars, allowing our guest's too choose how they want to relax and be entertained. The Turtle Grille offers a relaxed comfortable indoor atmosphere with spectacular lake views. At WET our guests can enjoy a contemporary menu and refreshing drinks at the Palapa Bar or relax in the poolside Cabanas. The infamous Turtle Beach Bar is a kick off your flip flops and chillax in the sand good time. If you're visiting Lake Havasu the Turtle Beach Bar is a must do on everyone's list. A lakeside sandy beach bar with umbrella tables, tropical island drinks and of course the "Turtle Bucket". ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Agoda so you can book your The Nautical Beachfront Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Nautical Beachfront Hotel Lake Havasu City
- Nautical Beachfront Hotel