“Sweet 16 Birthday Party”

The Nautical Beachfront Resort
Ranked #5 of 25 Hotels in Lake Havasu City
Reviewed August 8, 2014

We held our daughter's Sweet 16 Birthday Party at the Nautical Beachfront Resort Infinity Pool. WOW! Not only is this location phenomenal but the service was spectacular. A very special thank you to Tommy! thanks for paying special attention to everything!

Room Tip: We did not stay here just used the pool area.
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled with friends
Jennifer B, General Manager at The Nautical Beachfront Resort, responded to this reviewResponded August 12, 2014

Dear Traceye J

Thank you for the great review! It was our pleasure to serve you and your friends for your daughters 16th birthday. I have shared your wonderful comments with my staff.

All the best

Reviewed August 7, 2014

The Nautical Beachfront Resort exceeded our expectations. We stayed in a Beachfront Suite which allowed us to leave our room and walk directly to our boat which we anchored in Lake Havasu directly in front of the room. The suite was outstanding. We had two queen beds, and one queen pull out bed. All the beds were very comfortable with high end mattresses. The Resort also had an aquatic park which the kids were able to play in The pool was large and accommodating. There is a bar located adjacent to the pool. The pool also has an infinity edge. One could swim up to the edge and look out to the cove which the Nautical owns. Boaters and others are given two bags of free ice a day. The property also has a boat launch ramp which is controlled by the room key preventing non-guest use. I appreciated the staff. They were very informative and polite. I would recommend this resort to anyone who wants to have a great time.

Room Tip: The beach suites are definitely the best. Great views of the lake and direct access to the beach.
  • Stayed: August 2014, traveled with family

Dear scott m

Thank you for the review!!!! Sounds like you and your family really enjoyed your stay with us. Being right on the water does make it enjoyable and easy; you don’t have to worry about taking your boat in and out of the water during your vacation. Our suites are perfect for families; the large open floor plan is great you have the bedroom area with two queens and then the separate sitting area with the pull out sleeper. I’m glad that your children were able to enjoy the water park and our pool area. Yes, with your daily resort fee all guest receive 2 bags of ice during their stay. Having the launch ramp on site does make it nice and yes it’s for our hotel guest use only. The Nautical has a great staff; glad to hear that they provided you with legendary service during your stay. On behalf of my and team and myself we look forward to your families return visit.

Yours Truly

Reviewed August 7, 2014 via mobile

This place has a decent pool, pool bar, grille and deck bar. That my friend is it. I think the last time it was cleaned and decorated was when it was built, circa 1950 by the look of it. A resort fee which includes faxes, really!!!

The restaurant staff were friendly and helpful, even if the food wasn't that good.

I would not stay here again.

Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank JulesFerd

Dear JulesFerd

Thank you for the recent review! Sounds like you enjoyed the pool area and the grille/bar. We have had many renovations over the past years and we starting a remodel of the rooms next month. Yes, we do have a resort fee that includes many amenities, 2 bags of ice daily, Wi-Fi, 2 rounds of golf per guest in the room, ½ hour at the water park per guest in the room (seasonal), incoming/outgoing calls and faxes, access to the pool and pool towels and the use of the boat launch on site. I would love for you to give a second chance…

All the best

Reviewed August 4, 2014

This was our first time staying at the Nautical. We had a Beachfront Suite, the room was CLEAN and the beds were comfortable. The staff was very friendly and accommodating It was great to be able to pull out boat on to the beach and walk right up to our room. Kids had a great time and we will definitely be back.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled with family
Jennifer B, General Manager at The Nautical Beachfront Resort, responded to this reviewResponded August 6, 2014

Dear JILLOrangeCounty

Thank you for your review. Glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us; I will be passing on your wonderful comments to my staff. Looking forward to your families return visit.

Yours Truly

Reviewed August 3, 2014 via mobile

What can I say, this place has sucked for the last 3 days. I'm writing this as I am waiting outside my rooms for the 5th time since Friday because I am locked out of my room. In a lightening storm, with no power. the front desk is sitting outside while the phones are off the hook so we can't call
To have someone let us in. We have had our battery replaced in the door this morning and still it doesn't work. Security said they were sending someone with a hard key and we are still waiting. I have spent the entire time I have been at the hotel outside my room waiting for someone. For 800$ for the weekend this is beyond unacceptable. Never ever staying here again. Staff is rude rooms stink only plus is the location for our boat

• Stayed: August 2014
1  Thank cupcake4
Reviewed August 3, 2014

We bring our boat, our children and grandchildren. The resort offers a water park, an infinity pool, decent enough restaurants, a cute lakeside bar, a beachfront location, and beach to park our boat. It's expensive for two, but reasonable for a family. Considering that everyone is tracking in sand from the beach, the rooms are nice, but not plush. They are functional for a boating vacation. The refrigerator and microwave work fine. We've been there at least 10 or 15 times. Rooms are cleaned very nicely. Yes, the rooms could be updated.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed August 1, 2014

So last year I stayed at The Nautical Beachfront resort. My trip was terrible, and the rooms and service were awful. I had to stay at this hotel again for an event. This year though, I was suprised at how much better this property had gotten. The service, although just ok, was friendly, and much more efficient. Last year I stayed in a point suite. This room was filthy and in poor condition. This time I stayed in a Beach suite. These rooms are much newer, and cleaner then the others. I would highly recomend them. Although I found a great amount of dust on the fan, every thing was cleaned pretty well. I generally had nothing wrong with my stay. This resort is not luxurious. Service is not personal, and rooms are genaric. I will give this place a four due to it's cleanliness, service improvements, and location.

Room Tip: Beach suites are newer and cleaner then the other rooms.
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled with friends