“Great location, warm welcome, friendly helpful staff and an amazing stay!!”

Super 8 Lake Havasu City
Ranked #12 of 24 Hotels in Lake Havasu City
Male
“Great location, warm welcome, friendly helpful staff and an amazing stay!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 3, 2014

I traveled solo and it was my first trip to Lake Havasu city and first stay with Super 8. The family who runs the place is very friendly, helpful and made my stay very comfortable. The place was safe, very clean and renovation was in full swing. Rooms at the back have a amazing view of the lake. The breakfast was great and so was the outside pool. There are good restaurants near by at a walkable distance. Due to some reason I could not check out early as planned but the manger was very cooperative and flexible with my check out time. Overall a great, safe and comfortable stay. I highly recommend this place to every one and will surely stay at this place if I am in town again.

Fazal

• Stayed May 2014, traveled solo
Alli S, Guest Relations Manager at Super 8 Lake Havasu City, responded to this review, August 4, 2014
Dear Fazal,

I am pleased to hear that your trip went great and we are happy to hear that you will return during your visit in town!

I am happy to hear you felt safe, seeing as traveling alone can be uneasy at times! I personally love views of Lake Havasu, especially later in the evening, so I am glad you were able to experience such nice views in your room.

Thank you so much for the high recommendation and the positive review. It really does make us happy when we hear our guests have left so pleased! We truly look forward to seeing you again, so please come back soon!

Alli
Guest Relations

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Sydney, Australia
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 18, 2014

Had a night stay in this hotel early March as part of Topdeck tour. Before I stayed here I read many reviews that rate this establishment very mediocre. And I kind of agree with that. The facility is a bit old although they were trying to upgrade it when I stayed there. The room wasn't that clean. It wasn't too filthy either. But I would like something better than that. The night before I was staying at Super 8 Los Angeles Downtown. And it was a far better contrast. Anyway the staff seemed friendly and helpful. I was asking where I could find a nearby grocery store to buy some fruit. They offered it free to me. Breakfast is nice. I guess Super 8 hotel chain is quite consistent in breakfast quality. Anyway I can only give 3/5 to this hotel.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled with friends
1 Thank danieldsyd
Bryanna V, Guest Relations Manager at Super 8 Lake Havasu City, responded to this review, May 13, 2014
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for sharing your experiences with us. Your feedback provides us with an insight on your recent stay. Guest satisfaction is important to us as we use your feedback to improve our hotel. We are currently renovating the hotel and we hope you will consider staying with us again on your next tour trip.

Bryanna
Wallace
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 9, 2014

Fresh paint inside and out, new carpets, new fridges and t.v.'s. New furniture (including beds) and the place will be great again. Great location and friendly, helpful staff. Air conditioner worked great and window opens, so you have a choice. Outdoor pool was nice.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled as a couple
2 Thank Larry W
Dear Larry,

Thank you for taking the time to review us. We are renovating the property, with new paint, carpet, TV, new bedding material and so much more! Once again thank you for taking the time to review us and we hope you will come back to see how much we have improved.

Bryanna