“London bridge”

Super 8 Lake Havasu City
Ranked #15 of 24 Hotels in Lake Havasu City
Reviewed October 1, 2012 via mobile

5.minute walk to the old London bridge. Easy to find from the highway lots of free parking, a few fast food restaurants round the corner.
Clean hot-tub and swimming pool. Rooms are quite nice!
Breakfast is from 6 and its the normal bagel/muffin/coffe/the/juice.Not a bad place to stay for the price!

• Stayed: October 2012
3  Thank Aaberg

Reviewed July 24, 2012

Was nice and close to the London Bridge short drive weather was very hot staff was very nice housekeeping even made a butterfly out of tissue paper for my 5 year daughter price was very low. The Hotel next door is 3 times as much it is much newer but you really do not stay in the room that much anyway

Room Tip: The housekeeper name was Sonja that cleaned our room
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
super8BYU, Sales & Marketing Representative at Super 8 Lake Havasu City, responded to this reviewResponded July 27, 2012

Dear funtimetravels,

I am very happy to hear we were able to meet your expectations during your stay with us! Our staff are very friendly and very enthusiastic about their jobs, and we are very proud of them, thank you for complimenting our staff!

Thank you for choosing to stay with us!

Reviewed June 22, 2012

Boyfriend and I stayed here for 2 nights for our mini getaway driving from Los Angeles. The motel itself doesn't seem too bad as what others said. It was quite empty and quiet, which was a plus. Internet worked great, breakfast was decent as well. Also, clerks were friendly. We didn't really spent much time in the motel, but the bed was comfortable and the AC worked perfectly since it was at least 110 degrees outside.

We learned one thing from this trip. Visiting Lake Havasu during summer is a bad idea. Way too hot for our taste.

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
super8BYU, Sales Represenative at Super 8 Lake Havasu City, responded to this reviewResponded July 25, 2012

Dear Jenn1208,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and providing us with your feedback! We greatly appreciate it!

Reviewed June 21, 2012

We stayed for one night recently. Check in was fast, and the clerk was friendly despite my mistake of thinking I had made an online reservation, and we were given a first floor room facing the lake. The view was nice, but as it was over 100 degrees out, it got a little warm due to the sun being on that side of the building. The AC worked ok, not as cold as I would have liked but we didn't spend much time in the room anyways.
The room was a double queen, which was nice but a little cramped. Clean but a little worn, which was to be expected. Good pillow selection, both big fluffy and flat ones. The bed was really comfortable, quite possibly the most comfortable I've ever had in a Super 8.
Breakfast was oatmeal, cereal bread and pastries. Not a lot of variety, but hey it's free.
A beach was a couple minute hike away which was nice. If you are not from Arizona or the surrounding states, be sure to bring plenty of water as it is hot and you will dehydrate quickly!
The pool was nice and clean. As there are only 2 big towels in the rooms, I would have liked to have some towels provided at the pool. I can see why they wouldn't during Spring Break (kids would take them) but during the rest of the year it would be nice. Did not use the hot tub as it was way too hot to enjoy it.
Overall this is a very good Super 8 and I would stay there again if I'm ever in Havasu.

Room Tip: In the Summer it gets very hot inside the rooms facing the lake in the afternoon. The A/C works but...
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled as a couple
super8BYU, Sales at Super 8 Lake Havasu City, responded to this reviewResponded July 25, 2012

Dear BrownSquirrel77,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us and taking the time to provide us with your feedback! Indeed, temperature in Lake Havasu is very high during summer, and we are very sorry your room was not as cool as you would have liked, but just this month we have intstalled new a/c's to help keep our rooms cooler!

We look forward to your return to Lake Havasu City!

Kindest regards,

Reviewed June 20, 2012

While traveling I stayed for one night. The room itself was generally clean and quiet. Staff was friendly, but not very helpful. When I asked for directions to a prominent tourist area the receptionist couldn't direct me. Fortunately, another person checking in was able to provide directions. I don't know how rooms are assigned, but I realized late that evening that the hotel was not busy the night I was there. It would have been nice to have a view of the lake rather than the parking lot. Overall, a so-so experience.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled solo

Dear AvidTraveler2555 ,

first and foremost thank you for taking the time to provide us with your feedback! Our receptionist is fairly new to the area, but we know how helpful it is to be able to ask the hotel staff for information about the area! Our staff are expected to be well knowledgeable about Lake Havasu, this was the exception.

Your feedback has been very helpful, thank you for choosing to stay with us!

Kindest regards,

Reviewed April 1, 2012

Staying overnight while visiting my relative in Lake Havasu City and was looking for a good value motel in the vicinity of London Bridge. I found it at the Super 8 which is just a short distance from the Bridge and close to everything I needed during my stay. Mr. Patel was most gracious in assisting me with information regarding Lake Havasu, as the Chamber of Commerce was closed on Sunday (Which is right across the street from the motel).

As a Past Chairman of the Board of the Laguna Niguel Chamber of Commerce and Past President of the Laguna Hills Chamber of Commerce I was glad to be near the Chamber office in Lake Havasu which I will visit in the morning. Simple breakfast and clean room was what I was looking for and found it here. April 1, 2012

Room Tip: Ask for first floor and near the desk are great rooms for access.
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank DRO O
super8BYU, Sales & Mktg. Rep. at Super 8 Lake Havasu City, responded to this reviewResponded April 10, 2012

Dear DRO O,

Thank you for your kind words, we are very happy to learn you had a pleasant stay with us! Yes Mr. Patel our GM at the Super 8 has done a great job, and we are glad he was able to assist you in all that you needed! It is great that the Super 8 is located right across the street from the Chamber of Commerce and walking distance to the Londron Bridge.

Once again thank you for your kind words, they are very much appreciated!

Reviewed March 7, 2012

Ok place to stay for a night or so. Nothing fancy, beds have had allot of use and could be changed out, older TVs, no premium channels, can tell it is a high use place for the boating/beach crowd. Has a small refrigerator and coffee. Supplies shampoo and soap, continental breakfast. A few restaurants within walking distance. Grounds very modest (pavement).
No complaints due to it was everything I had in mind when booking it. Was not expecting more than what it had to offer.

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank azmd

Dear azmd,

Thank you for choosing to stay with us, and providing us with your feedback! We are working on improving the quality and our services to our patrons, improvements will be seen within the next few months!

We look forward having you stay with us in the near future!