“You get what you pay for”

Rodeway Inn & Suites
Ranked #18 of 24 Hotels in Lake Havasu City
Reviewed December 6, 2011

My family stayed at this hotel during a weekend of baseball. The room was a nice size, however, when I called to book my room I asked for two queen beds and a kitchenette. I was told they had one more room that fit that description. When I checked in, I was disappointed to find one king bed and pull out couch. I went down to the office and the lady told me there was no way she told me that I could get 2 queen beds with a kitchen because they don't even have kitchenette rooms with 2 queen beds. Not off to a good start. Other complaints I have is their mimimally stocked kitchen....not even a can opener. Very tiny bathrooms, and poor customer service. The last night of my stay, I was downstairs doing my sons laundry and the man from the front desk called my room and yelled at my kids who were in bed watching a movie. Evidently somebody complained of loud noises from the area near my room and the staff assumed it was my kids....which it was not. My daughter came downstairs crying to me because the man from the front desk scared her when he yelled at them on the phone. Needless to say, my family will not be returning to Rodeway Inn & Suites.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family

Reviewed November 19, 2011

Not bad for the price. Excellent view of the water from the room's balcony. Clean and neat. The only negatives: a rather small bathroom and an impossibly small Jacuzzi (a typical home one is three times larger). The hotel is run (or owned?) by a friendly live-in Indian family, and as a result, the aromatic fumes waffting from their on-site apartment permeates the lobby and downstairs hallway with the pungent aroma of curry. That was OK with us...because we love curry. Do ask for an upstairs room if you want the best view.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed October 14, 2011

We didn't get the nice lake view others have mentioned, just the parking area, but the room was a good size and very clean. The staff on the front desk were friendly and efficient and we did not experience any problems.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed October 9, 2011

To me Lake Havasu is all about the lake. If I can't be out on the water, looking at the beautiful views are the next best thing. My room was on the lake side, first floor. I had requested a second floor room, but the view from the first floor was not bad. I like to hike, and there is a trail to the lake right behind the hotel. My room was small, small bathroom, small fridge, small microwave. But, for two people it was fine, and the microwave and fridge were much used and appreciated. Awesome shower head. Breakfast was not bad at all, pastries, cereal, juice, and hot waffle maker. I found the room and hallways to have a pleasant smell. When I checked in, the guy ahead of me was told his room was not ready, event tho it was 3:30 and check-in time is 2 PM. Front desk clerk said it was a busy weekend and one of the maids called in sick. my room was ready, and was exceptionally clean. Wireless internet pretty fast and easy to log on. Walls and ceiling seemed pretty well insulated, noises did not bother me at all. I did not use pool, but it is indoor, enclosed in the middle of hotel. It looked very sparkling clean. GREAT location. Restaurants, sports bar, fishing supply shop right across the street. Gas, grocery, London Bridge within a mile. I would surely stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled with friends
Reviewed September 16, 2011

You couldn't ask for a more attentive staff!!!! Room adequate for the price. Arrived Labor Day and under our balcony, in the parking area, it was polluted with cigarette butts. After our first night, our balcony was polluted with whole cigarette butts--must have been a party outside and we were not invited. It was hard appreciating the lake view when the parking area was so filthy. Limited items for continental breakfast.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled solo
Reviewed July 28, 2011

We arrived late and we got good rate. Rooms are great and big and clean. Lake view rooms are good with great view. Staff very very helpful and they go out of their way to help guest with the needs. We really enjoy our stay at Rodeway and we will stay here when we return back in December for light festival. Great and see you soon.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled with family
Reviewed July 18, 2011

The staff was very attentive to our needs. We arrived early and they worked hard to accommodate us. The room was clean & we had a pleasant view of the lake. Its within
walking distance to several restaurants. Just down the street from the London bridge.
A nice walking trail directly behind the hotel which takes you to the lake. What I liked best was the balcony, we enjoyed our danish & coffee as we looked out at the lake.

Room Tip: All the rooms seem to come off a main hallway. You can choose lakeview or cityview.