The Hampton has a good location near the lake and we popped for a lake view room. I found the prices a bit steep even with the $15 discount coupon I had. Front desk service was great, but I had to call a couple times to actually book the room as I was on permanent hold the first time I called. The room was just average. Breakfast was below average. Skip the stuff that looks like eggs; it's not an egg and it was horrible. One thing I didn't like was that there was no place to sit outside after the pool area closed. The big advantage for us and the main reason we chose the Hampton was being able to take our Jack Russell without additional charge.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This is the place for your fun in sun Arizona vacation. The Hampton Inn is nestled next to Lake Havasu and is surrounded by restaurants, shopping and just down the street from the London Bridge. Located in Lake Havasu City, AZ., this tranquil setting offers spectacular views of the lake and surrounding mountain ranges. Plush with amenities and comfort, this Lake Havasu City hotel offers exceptional service and value. Whether you're touring the area for business or pleasure, you will be enchanted by this unique oasis in the desert. Bring your boat, bus or RV we have ample complimentary parking and hook-ups. Complimentary Hot Breakfast Buffet, Wi-Fi, business center, fitness center, outstanding customer service and so much more. Every one of our clean and fresh rooms feature a refrigerator, microwave, and coffee/tea maker. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz and Priceline so you can book your Hampton Inn Lake Havasu City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Lake Havasu City Hotel Lake Havasu City
- Lake Havasu City Hampton Inn