Hampton Inn Lake Havasu City
Heat Hotel(Lake Havasu City)(Great Value!)
$189
Lake Havasu Travelodge(Lake Havasu City)(Great Value!)
$89
Days Inn Lake Havasu(Lake Havasu City)
$500
$86
Hidden Palms Resort & Condominiums(Lake Havasu City)(Great Value!)
$76
$260
$249
  • Beachfront
London Bridge Resort(Lake Havasu City)(Great Value!)
$153
$149
Island Suites(Lake Havasu City)
$80
Quality Inn & Suites(Lake Havasu City)
$85
Havasu Inn(Lake Havasu City)
$50
Havasu Dunes(Lake Havasu City)
TripAdvisor
All reviewslondon bridgehappy hourvery nice hotelnice breakfastcomplimentary breakfastbed was very comfortablegreat place to staywafflesnice roomgrand canyonstayed one nightplenty of parkingupon checklakecarolinnscalifornia
Reviewed March 10, 2014

Rooms were very spacious and clean. Had a view of the lake. Meeting room was great. Breakfast was about the same as other hotels but to me the food had better flavor and fresher. Would stay again. Elevators were a little small. Recommend.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
KenJacobs, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Lake Havasu City, responded to this reviewResponded March 12, 2014

Dear rachelw194,

Thank you very much for posting your nice review about your stay with us. We value your feedback and your business and appreciate your recommendation. I hope you will be our guest again the next time you are in our area.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

I've stayed here numerous times and it's only getting better, thanks Hampton Inn for thinking about the guests and always having a positive attitude. You're in a great location with great restaurants close by, next to a nice city park with a clean beach and walk way to the London Bridge area. Thanks again

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
KenJacobs, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Lake Havasu City, responded to this reviewResponded March 5, 2014

Dear David O,

Thanks for making your very first TA review about your many stays with us. I'm glad you know you can count on us to provide excellent service and an comfortable stay. We look forward to welcoming you back and serving you here again.

Reviewed March 2, 2014 via mobile

First off the customer service we received was top notch! She was helpful in all ways. The room was clean and comfortable ! The beds were so nice and comfy! No smoking rooms didn't smell smoke at all and it was quiet. There was a coffee pot and refrigerator which was nice. They also had breakfast for free and happy hour from 5-10 every evening with wine and beer! Highly recommend

Stayed: February 2014

Dear Kel1171972,

Thank you very much for writing and posing you nice review about us. I'm glad you like what and how we do things here and really appreciate your recommendation. I hope we can serve you here again.

Reviewed March 1, 2014

We chose the Hampton Inn as there was no Best Western in the area. Unfortunately, for the price we were sadly disappointed. We found the room comfortable and the front desk staff most accommodating but the cost was ridiculous for what was provided. The breakfast was decent and the room was clean with a comfortable bed but the price was not worth the effort. They were in the middle of some renovations but if you want a nice place to stay that is reasonable.......DON'T stay here! One night ended up costing us over $200. and any Best Western in the world would give you just a nice stay for FAR less! We actually tried to stay at another location and they were full at the time.

Room Tip: Variety is limited in this city but try other locations before you book this one. Your pocket book will thank you!
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple

Dear Roberta M,

Thanks for posting comments about your stay at our hotel. I'm sorry you were disappointed in us, and offer my apologies. I'm glad you were happy with the service and accommodations we provide, and appreciate your compliments. We believe that our pricing is in line with similar properties in this area and we feel that we offer good value given our central location and extensive facilities. I hope we can provide you with a better value the next time you are here.

Reviewed February 20, 2014

Stayed mid week during a business conference. Lobby was very comfortable, enjoyed the morning continental breakfast. I had a room on bottom floor, which had a back door that exited out into the back parking lot, nice view of lake. I did notice some quest taking morning walk, so I assumed they had a hiking trail behind hotel you could hike down to lake.

I left my battery charger for my phone, front desk was very accommodating in lending me one for a few hours, rooms neat and clean with comfortable beds, nice gym. Overall a pleasant place to stay.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
KenJacobs, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Lake Havasu City, responded to this reviewResponded February 26, 2014

Dear Funigun,

Thank you very much for your recent visit and for taking the time to post your comments and 5 star rating. It is always our pleasure to receive guest feedback especially when it is as positive as yours. You are correct that there is a nice path down to the lake from our parking lot and I hope you have the time to enjoy it on your next visit. We look forward to and welcome the opportunity to serve you again in the near future.