Stayed mid week during a business conference. Lobby was very comfortable, enjoyed the morning continental breakfast. I had a room on bottom floor, which had a back door that exited out into the back parking lot, nice view of lake. I did notice some quest taking morning walk, so I assumed they had a hiking trail behind hotel you could hike down to lake.
I left my battery charger for my phone, front desk was very accommodating in lending me one for a few hours, rooms neat and clean with comfortable beds, nice gym. Overall a pleasant place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This is the place for your fun in sun Arizona vacation. The Hampton Inn is nestled next to Lake Havasu and is surrounded by restaurants, shopping and just down the street from the London Bridge. Located in Lake Havasu City, AZ., this tranquil setting offers spectacular views of the lake and surrounding mountain ranges. Plush with amenities and comfort, this Lake Havasu City hotel offers exceptional service and value. Whether you're touring the area for business or pleasure, you will be enchanted by this unique oasis in the desert. Bring your boat, bus or RV we have ample complimentary parking and hook-ups. Complimentary Hot Breakfast Buffet, Wi-Fi, business center, fitness center, outstanding customer service and so much more. Every one of our clean and fresh rooms feature a refrigerator, microwave, and coffee/tea maker. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hilton Hotels Direct, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline and Orbitz so you can book your Hampton Inn Lake Havasu City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Lake Havasu City Hotel Lake Havasu City
- Lake Havasu City Hampton Inn