Hampton Inn Lake Havasu City
Lake Havasu Travelodge(Lake Havasu City)(Great Value!)
$89
Days Inn Lake Havasu(Lake Havasu City)
$500
$86
Hidden Palms Resort & Condominiums(Lake Havasu City)(Great Value!)
$76
Island Suites(Lake Havasu City)
$80
$72
Quality Inn & Suites(Lake Havasu City)
$90
QualityInn
Bridgewater Motel(Lake Havasu City)(Great Value!)
$75
Havasu Inn(Lake Havasu City)
$50
Heat Hotel(Lake Havasu City)(Great Value!)
$189
London Bridge Resort(Lake Havasu City)(Great Value!)
$179
Official Hotel
$260
$249
  • Beachfront
All reviewslondon bridgehappy hourvery nice hotelnice breakfastcomplimentary breakfastbed was very comfortablegreat place to staywafflesnice roomgrand canyonstayed one nightplenty of parkingupon checklakecarolinnscalifornia
Reviewed April 1, 2013

The good: we really liked the artwork in the room, and the bed was comfortable.
The bad: this is a very old facility (circa 1970s?) that badly needs updating. Our room (306) had a "popcorn" ceiling, the walls were not clean, the ceiling was cracked, and part of the carpet was rucked up and uneven. The windows were framed in and could not be opened. When we opened the door to the balcony to get some fresh air, we were inundated with tiny flying insects. The balcony was over the pool, and a couple of obnoxious noisy guys made it unpleasant to sit outside, in addition to which there was no divider between our balcony and the next unit's balcony. At the price we paid for this room, I was amazed that they couldn't bring themselves to provide glass drinking glasses -- they were paper cups, for Pete's sake!
The ugly: I appreciate that they launder the bedcovers after each guest visit, but what's with the lumpy comforters? This is the second Hampton Inn we've stayed at in the past few weeks, and both of them had comforters where the stuffing was all lumped up.
Conclusion: We would never stay at this motel again. It's way overpriced, not very nice, and the staff, though they weren't unfriendly, weren't particularly welcoming either. Breakfast was okay, though the eggs and potatoes were both on the cool side.

Room Tip: Avoid the rooms overlooking the pool -- they can be noisy both from the people below and because of the air conditioning units nearby.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
KJacobsVPZMC, Guest Relations Manager at Hampton Inn Lake Havasu City, responded to this reviewResponded April 2, 2013

Thank you for your recent stay and candid comments. I'm sorry you were disappointed with us and offer my apologies. We value all guest input it and take every comment into consideration. I will use your review in training and conversations to improve our operation. I hope you will consider giving us another chance to gain your trust the next time you are here.

Reviewed March 29, 2013

We had a a double queen room on the top floor near the elevator. My husband was worried about hearing noise but it was very quiet both nights we were there. The view of the lake was beautiful, and the breakfasts were very good -- even lots of healthy choices.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple

Thank you very much for taking the time to write and post your review and 5 star about your recent stay with us. I'm so glad you were happy with the service and accommodations we provide and hope you will let us serve you here again soon.

Reviewed March 29, 2013

After learning this hotel receivied a tripadvisor award in 2012 I am unable to understand how it earned such an accolade. The decor throughout the property is old and tired.The rooms are small. I cannot say this property is lacking in anything significant, but the Hampton Inn in Lake Havasu City has nothing exemplary to boast. The pool is nice, but not noteworthy. The staff is friendly but nothing beyond what I might expect from a Hilton property, At $120 per night I found it pricey.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family

Thank you for taking the time to write a review about your recent stay with us at our hotel. We really appreciate your feedback and are very sorry for the condition of your guest room. We will take your comments under consideration as we work to improve our guest experience. We hope you will come visit us in the future.

Reviewed March 29, 2013

An older Hampton Inn. My room had both an interior and exterior door. It is very well maintained. Best fitness center I have ever seen at a Hampton Inn. Great breakfast. Hotel is located close to many restaurants and the London Bridge.

Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo

Thanks for posting your review and rating of us. Hampton's new Jump Start Fitness program is a great improvement over our previous fitness room, and it's nice to get the positive feedback from you. I hope we can serve you here again.

Reviewed March 29, 2013

Booked this room for parents staying in town for a pricy $340.04 for two nights. Complimentary breakfast included helps a little with price. Clerk was cordial, but not welcoming. Room was smaller than expected, but clean. I'm assuming price is based on location as it is next to lake and island. Parents stated they slept well in the king bed.

Only real complaint is I paid for two nights in advanced, but charged a deposit for a whole charge of $408.05! At this time deposit not returned as promised. The deposit was not printed on my receipt. When asked clerk about this she stated "That is how its done here." It is now one week past my parents stay and deposit has not been returned to my account. I called and spoke to desk clerk about situation and was told the only charge listed is room and tax, and now I have to resolve through accounting. If you choose to stay here be sure all charges are listed on a receipt, hand written if need be! I am not sure why deposit would need to be charged when paying in advanced and in full. It makes one wonder about the accounting practices at this hotel.

Room Tip: This room was on top floor facing lake and was quiet.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family

I am very sorry for the frustation you experienced due to billing confusion and offer my apologies.
We were under the impression we had resolved this issue to your satisfaction If this is not the case, please contact me via kenjacobs@zmchotels.com so we can make this right for you.