We come to the Festival every year and stay here as it is next to the park and is super convenient, the staff upgraded us to a suite on the 4th floor again this year, so we have a balcony to sit and view the lake and hear the music. This year we had a problem with the room and after one night asked to be moved. We spoke to Carol at the front desk and she found us a room on the third floor and made every effort to ensure we were taken care of. Great service and that is just another reason we like this hotel.
Excellent staff and accomodations.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This is the place for your fun in sun Arizona vacation. The Hampton Inn is nestled next to Lake Havasu and is surrounded by restaurants, shopping and just down the street from the London Bridge. Located in Lake Havasu City, AZ., this tranquil setting offers spectacular views of the lake and surrounding mountain ranges. Plush with amenities and comfort, this Lake Havasu City hotel offers exceptional service and value. Whether you're touring the area for business or pleasure, you will be enchanted by this unique oasis in the desert. Bring your boat, bus or RV we have ample complimentary parking and hook-ups. Complimentary Hot Breakfast Buffet, Wi-Fi, business center, fitness center, outstanding customer service and so much more. Every one of our clean and fresh rooms feature a refrigerator, microwave, and coffee/tea maker. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly, HotelsClick and Hotel.de so you can book your Hampton Inn Lake Havasu City reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn Lake Havasu City Hotel Lake Havasu City
- Lake Havasu City Hampton Inn