“Will eat there again!!”

Cha-Bones
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed April 4, 2014

Great service and delicious food.. I had the chicken poblano and my husband had the halibut.. Both were wonderful! To top it off the martinis were also great!! Our server knew the ins and outs of the menu and was very helpful.. Was nice to have a waitress who seemed to really love the food that is served and seemed to love her job. Would give it an A+!

1  Thank Sara R

Reviewed March 27, 2014

We went here for our anniversary, while we spent winter in Lake Havasu. We knew it was a pricey restaurant, but saved it for a special occasion. To us, not worth the price for the food quantity and quality. Cloth tablecloths and nice atmosphere but if that's what you want to pay for, go right ahead. Otherwise, food was average, had steaks, they were small, portions were all small, but it gourmet I guess. We won't go back, spend our money elsewhere.

Reviewed March 26, 2014

We owed a thank you dinner to friends and decided since my husband and I had never been to Cha Bones that we would go there. I would not suggest coming before 6 on a week night. From 4 to 6 they have happy hour and half price tapas, so it is difficult to get a table. They do not take reservations, but they do let you call to put your name on the wait list.
The food was excellent. I had chicken cordon blu, the 2 men had prime rib, and my friend had a salad. All of us were pleased with out selection. Service was also top notch.
It is no wonder that Cha Bones is the top restaurant in Lake Havasu City.

Reviewed March 19, 2014

As I predicted in a review from a few months ago, this has been my go-to restaurant in LHC. Food is always very good, specials are imaginative and well prepared (it was a real pleasure to have wild boar as a special) and the staff is well trained and attentive. I have tried many appetizers as well as many entrees and have never had a bad meal and every time I go I look forward having a favorite or trying something new. The Shrimp and Scallop Lo Mein is a favorite and is definitely a recommendation: it can be spicy so ask about the spice level when ordering. Another favorite is the Poblano Chicken and it goes well with the house margarita.

1  Thank LoveToRV_2
Reviewed March 11, 2014

Location is a little different, but inside is beautiful. The service is great.. Everybody is there to treat you well. We started off with a few appetizers. Chili Relleno was delicious! We will definately go back again when we are in Lake Havasu!

1  Thank 2teeth