“Very good food!”

Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Fort Collins, Colorado
“Very good food!”
Reviewed November 7, 2013

I have found the Lake Havasu restaurant that I will be spending some serious time at while I am in Lake Havasu City for the next 5 months! Besides being a very warmly decorated and cozy restaurant, they have very good food and great staff. Their happy hour specials are great at any price, the Beef Satay, the Mini Filet Mignon and the Ahi Tuna apps were the best, and my salmon dinner was perfectly cooked (not overcooked and dry, but moist throughout and still pink in the center-think sushi quality salmon!), side veggies were nicely steamed and the chef's potatoes had great flavor. Kudos, Cha-Bones!

• Visited November 2013
1 Thank LoveToRV_2

Lake Havasu City, Arizona, United States
“Our favorite place in Havasu”
Reviewed November 2, 2013

We live in LHC, and this is our favorite place. We usually eat at the bar, but the dining room is great, too. Happy Hour is the best in town. Service is always good, food is awesome, and we are never disappointed. Crab cakes, creole shrimp, and steaks are the best! Pizzas are terrific, too! Great place to go for a birthday or anniversary. Hubby and I often take out of town guests for a drink and tapas.
As other reviewers said, it does get busy. There are often big events going on in town, so some weekends are just packed anywhere you go. Happy Hour is particularly busy in the Winter months when the snowbirds are here. Not really a kid-friendly restaurant, in my opinion. We go as a couple or with friends.

1 Thank Glo3S
Hilversum
“highly overrated”
Reviewed October 29, 2013

We went here on a dreadfully hot day in August, because of all the recommendations on tripadvisor. I guess it was our least favorite restaurant in a great 3 and a half week trip through California and Arizona. Food is average, service is just okay. Haven't got a clue why so many people like it so much. Is it because of the meager competition in Lake Havasu? Maybe. We won't get back.

• Visited August 2013
1 Thank Harissa5
Moorhead, Minnesota
“Neat Atmosphere”
Reviewed October 28, 2013

This restaurant is very neatly decorated with cool colors and a great vibe. It is kind of noisy if you want to have a conversation. We had a group of 5 and we all liked our dishes. My mom had the salmon cakes and those were outstanding. They tasted fresh and the sauce was maybe a little much but good flavor. I had the lettuce wraps and they were good but not PF Changs good. My grandma had the shrimp cocktail which seemed plentiful for her. My friend had the pizza and was super good. My other friend had the sausage and pepper pasta and that had good flavor as well. There was live music the night we went which was maybe why it was noisy.

1 Thank Lindsay2104
Great Falls, Montana, United States
“Cha-bones is excellent dining establishment”
Reviewed October 25, 2013

CHa-bones was recommended to us by fellow traveler as well as trip advisor. The atmosphere was wonderful, the live music a wonderful touch, the server was a little rusty- but okay and the food was amazing. We will most definitely plan to eat here the next time we visit.

1 Thank Gail A