“Outstanding service - exceptional food”
Review of Cha-Bones

Cha-Bones
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special occasions, Bar scene
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 12, 2013

We eat at Cha-bones every chance we get. Appetizers during happy hour are an added plus. If you like shrimp, you must try the creole shrimp! We had the prime rib and crab legs. I love to cook and I love to cook prime rib, but cha-bones' prime rib is definately the best in the area hands down.

1  Thank TimandKristal

Reviewed July 9, 2013 via mobile

Friendliest staff. Very nice emirinment. Love the theme.
Food was great and reasonable.
My waitress Holly was super nice and patient with me.
I would love to come back

1  Thank Jaime U
Reviewed June 1, 2013

During happy hour all tapas are 1/2 price with discounted drinks. Everything we tried was excellent:
Seared Ahi
Ahi Poki
Calamari
Chicken Satay
Fish skewers (Ichiban)

My husband also ordered the prime Rib Beef Dip which was very good as well.

1  Thank Karsko
Reviewed June 1, 2013

Stayed one night at the Motel 6 in Lake Havasu and wandered around nearby looking for somewhere to eat. We were getting very hungry as the only food available seemed to be fast food outlets, which we didn't want. Then we saw the illuminated palm trees outside Cha-Bones and as we walked through the doors, we were pleasantly surprised by the contemporary decor. The service was great and the steaks were excellent. We would eat there again if we didn't live so far away (near the current London Bridge in London and not the old one in Lake Havasu!).

Reviewed May 25, 2013

Even if this restaurant was not in Havasu, it is still one of my favorites. It's not amazing, but it is fun. Even though one can dress down or casually here, I use this as my opportunity to "doll-up". The atmosphere invites that upscale appeal. It's one of the only restaurants in Havasu where one can go for a "night on the town". The decor has the low lighting, contempory design, formal setting of the tables. There is a hostess always stationed in the front.
There is a nice bar area in which to hang out if there is a wait. If it is "prime time" on a busy weekend there will be a wait.
The food is very good. If you just go to happy hour, there is 1/2 off on their delicious not "run of the mill" appetizers. The ribs are very tasty, and the fish has always been delicate and flavorful. I haven't had anything I do not like. The portions are large enough, I cannot finish. The menu is varied so you can find pizza to prime rib.
The service has always been courteous and attentive. The prices are tantamount to other restaurants of this class. If you want to spend less, you could order their pizza and no alcohol.
There is plenty of parking. They do not take reservations.

1  Thank 2travel4fun007