“Great place”

Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Caeur D Alene
“Great place”
Reviewed July 9, 2013 via mobile

Friendliest staff. Very nice emirinment. Love the theme.
Food was great and reasonable.
My waitress Holly was super nice and patient with me.
I would love to come back

• Visited July 2013
1 Thank Jaime U

Minneapolis
“Great happy hour”
Reviewed June 1, 2013

During happy hour all tapas are 1/2 price with discounted drinks. Everything we tried was excellent:
Seared Ahi
Ahi Poki
Calamari
Chicken Satay
Fish skewers (Ichiban)

My husband also ordered the prime Rib Beef Dip which was very good as well.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank Karsko
London
“An oasis in the desert”
Reviewed June 1, 2013

Stayed one night at the Motel 6 in Lake Havasu and wandered around nearby looking for somewhere to eat. We were getting very hungry as the only food available seemed to be fast food outlets, which we didn't want. Then we saw the illuminated palm trees outside Cha-Bones and as we walked through the doors, we were pleasantly surprised by the contemporary decor. The service was great and the steaks were excellent. We would eat there again if we didn't live so far away (near the current London Bridge in London and not the old one in Lake Havasu!).

• Visited May 2013
Scottsdale, Arizona, United States
“Want to have a special night?”
Reviewed May 25, 2013

Even if this restaurant was not in Havasu, it is still one of my favorites. It's not amazing, but it is fun. Even though one can dress down or casually here, I use this as my opportunity to "doll-up". The atmosphere invites that upscale appeal. It's one of the only restaurants in Havasu where one can go for a "night on the town". The decor has the low lighting, contempory design, formal setting of the tables. There is a hostess always stationed in the front.
There is a nice bar area in which to hang out if there is a wait. If it is "prime time" on a busy weekend there will be a wait.
The food is very good. If you just go to happy hour, there is 1/2 off on their delicious not "run of the mill" appetizers. The ribs are very tasty, and the fish has always been delicate and flavorful. I haven't had anything I do not like. The portions are large enough, I cannot finish. The menu is varied so you can find pizza to prime rib.
The service has always been courteous and attentive. The prices are tantamount to other restaurants of this class. If you want to spend less, you could order their pizza and no alcohol.
There is plenty of parking. They do not take reservations.

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank Linda A
Riverside, California
“One of my favorite places in Havasu”
Reviewed May 14, 2013

Excellent bar scene & ambiance. The appetizers are great from the lamb to the chile relleno. I love their mojito's. They are a little pricey but I've always enjoyed my meal.

• Visited April 2013