“Excellent”

Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Lake Havasu City, Arizona
“Excellent”
Reviewed April 29, 2013

The food is excellent. Always fresh and amazing. Its pricey but so worth it. Happy Hour is the best in town. You get to try things you might not normally because the price is great. The staff is amazing.

Visited April 2013

Lake Havasu City, Arizona
“Helpful staff, great food!”
Reviewed April 23, 2013

We went to Cha-Bones with another couple on a weekend evening. The restaurant was packed, but they accepted our walk-in request for a table and asked us to wait about 30 minutes.

We found a table in the bar and were served quickly. Better yet, in just 30 minutes, we were shown to our table.

The waiter was super! He was friendly and very knowledgeable of the dishes and made suggestions on getting the meal just as we like it. I am following a healthy diet plan, so the waiter suggested double serving of vegetables rather than potatoes! The food was fantastic!!

After eating the great food, out came the dessert cart. None of us wanted a full dessert, but the waiter quickly arranged for us to share one dessert !! What a nice ending to a great evening and meal with friends!

In the future, we will remember to call for reservations in advance!

• Visited March 2013
Lake Havasu City
“Nice Atmosphere, But WATCH YOUR BILL!”
Reviewed April 23, 2013

My parents and I purchased the fish/chip lunch. It was decent fish, but nothing compared to the fish fry's we have back in NY. The atmosphere was nice and the service friendly. My main complaint was what we believe to be an overcharge on our bill. Unless there was an extra plate fee (my parents shared a meal) or an automatic gratuity that was not disclosed on the menu, we were overcharged by $4 using one of those "groupon type" coupons purchased off the internet. Unfortunately, we didn't realize it until after we'd left and started adding up the prices and what should have been our discount. I contacted them via their website explaining what we'd purchased, the prices, our discount, what I figured our bill should have been and asked for an explanation as to the discrepancy. It's been a week and I've received no response, which makes me feel even more like we may have been intentionally ripped off. We were left with a sour taste in our mouths and will not return.

McFarland, Wisconsin, United States
“The Special was Special”
Reviewed April 19, 2013

They have a good menu to please most any taste from fish and chicken to beef. I had the double chop which was basically two pork chops. They were pork chops. What more can I say. Nothing special. Wife had the Chicken and Penna pasta special. Sauce was phenomenal. Tasty, light and really good. Service was excellent and you could see the wait staff working really hard to take care of customers and clear tables. Really nice ambiance to the restaurant.

Yuma, Arizona
“Great place!”
Reviewed April 16, 2013

I chose this place based on the reviews I found on TripAdvisor, and we were not disappointed. We went for a belated birthday dinner while we were in town, and were pleasantly surprised by the entire experience. We were there early, so were able to take advantage of happy hour, and were served probably the best drinks I've enjoyed during a happy hour - good quality liquor and not watered down. We were off to a good start!

The bartender and wait staff were very friendly, attentive, and the service was outstanding.

Best of all, though, the food was really, really good. My husband had prime rib and I tried the ribeye, and we both ate every bite. Very well prepared!