“Best brew pub anywhere”

Mudshark Brewing Co
Good for: Large groups, Special occasions, Bar scene, Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed May 23, 2014

Stopped in for a beer and stayed for dinner. I love dark rich ales and they had just what I wanted. My wife tried a taste of a couple lighter ones and when she wasn't sure what she wanted the bartender made her a mixture that was perfect for her. We were only going to have a beer and move on for dinner but it was so much fun at the bar that we ordered hamburgers and more beer. The burgers were great and were a compliment to the beer. Glad we heard about this place from a local. This was the beer pub not the pizza place. We did not go to the pizza place so please don't take that as a negative.

Reviewed May 12, 2014

had dinner here a night after eating at Shugure's across the water. I would say that everything about Mudshark, apart from the view, was superior. Hence I suggest you eat here and then go for a walk across London Bridge to enjoy the view :-)

Reviewed April 22, 2014

When we have the opportunity for happy hour we always visit Mudshark's. Half-off prices for appetizers and crafted brews during happy hour makes this a very affordable and filling early evening out. The "Full Moon" brew is my favorite while the wife's is an "Up River". Recently had the very tasty battered onion rings and the Mudshark Special pizza. Server Shaun is the best! Several flat screen TVs scattered around the bar area for sports event viewing. A must visit at any time.......but happy hour is special for us!

Reviewed April 21, 2014

We were here for dinner on our last night in Lake Havasu City AZ. My husband had the Scorepion Burger (Scorpion Sauce). He LOVED it! The burger was fresh, big and delicious! The fries were excellent!!! I had the Shrimp Margherita Pizza. It was incredible. The sauce was a combo Pesto/Alfredo with fresh tomatoes and grilled shrimp. The crust was puffy and delightful! Very generous servings. We had excellent service and lively conversation with our waitress. She was a local and was able to answer some questions and give us some insight into the area. Gotta go! I have two more pieces of Pizza for breakfast!

Reviewed April 13, 2014

You gotta try the Arizona Sunrise Salad; it is amazingly good. Don't look at the price just order it. The BBQ Chicken was good, burgers good, everyone happy, they even let you taste test different beers! The frozen mocha choc mud pie was exceptional. Yes, they could improve their wait staff, but for the most part we were kept happy. Loved it!