“Very friendly staff!!”

Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Reservations
Maricopa, Arizona
“Very friendly staff!!”
Reviewed July 14, 2013

On my way home from Las Vegas to Phoenix, I decided to try out a couple microbreweries along the way. Mudshark was quite high on my list to try out, so I made the effort to drive a little extra out of route to check it out! I wasn't disappointed! The staff was amazingly friendly, the ambience was very nice, and the beer tasted great! The staff even gave me some extra promo items they had! If you are a big fan of microbreweries and you haven't been to Mudshark yet, then what are you waiting for? It's definitely a must-do in Havasu! :)

• Visited June 2013
1 Thank Geographyguy97

Temecula, California
“micro brew”
Reviewed July 9, 2013

Always a favorite place to go, whether food and drink in the bar or sitting in the restaurant. There "Full Moon" is my favorite beer. The samplers are fun for newbies. We also enjoy the bbq pizza and making our own pasta selections.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank Marie G
Minneapolis
“Ok”
Reviewed June 1, 2013

My husband really liked the BBQ Brisket sandwich that was the special of the day. It was very good per the bite I sampled.

The other two of us ordered Fish n Chips. The breading was completely bland and improved greatly with salt. One piece of fish was undercooked and tough. I had substituted the special mac n cheese for my chips and that was wonderful with bacon and chipotle.

Not sure I would go back but my husband said he would.

• Visited May 2013
Glendale, Arizona
“AWFULL SERVICE”
Reviewed May 13, 2013

We came here thinking brewery, good food and drink. NOT!
The food was good the beer was average nothing super about it, tasted stale to us. The service, wow what a joke. They where not that busy, and the girl would take our order and disappear for 20-30 mins at a time. She was even one table and walk pass us like nobody was there. I highly recommend you go some place else....

Visited May 2013
Lake Havasu City, Arizona, United States
“Fun place”
Reviewed May 6, 2013

Food and beer is always good, although, on busy weekends they are sometimes a little slow, and have been known to run out of items on special. The servers are fun and friendly. We eat there often when we have guests from out of town.

Visited April 2013