“Great Pizza”

Mudshark Brewing Co
Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Special occasions, Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed April 3, 2012

The pizza is the best, but I can't say much for their brewed beer.
The rest of the menu is ok, but not great.

Reviewed March 31, 2012

We ate at the bar and had a wonderful meal, some really good mudshark brews and the bartender was great. gave us a lot of good tourist info as we had just rolled into town.

Reviewed March 27, 2012

Happy hour at the Mudshark was great! We discovered that each year they brew a special 'beer for the year'. This year, "2012", is a scotch ale and one of the best my hubby says he has ever had. At $3.00 a pint, it was even better! Appetizers were half pirce during happy hour. The hot wings were sizzling and the nachos served using colored corn chips were great. Service was friendly and the atmosphere relaxed. This is a don't miss for us in Lake Havasu.

1  Thank BemidjiHoffmann
Reviewed March 10, 2012

I should start by saying I generally don't have high expectations for the food in a brew pub. When beer is their strong suit, the food is generally run of the mill, almost like an afterthought. Burgers, fries, pizzas, steaks... nothing exceptional. That said, Mudshark's really surprised me.

Yes, the beer was good. I had a sampler to taste 6 of their varieties, and rather enjoyed most all of them. The hef was by far the best. But what really surprised me was the quality of the food. Definitely not an afterthought here. Perfectly executed, beautifully presented, nice portions, and incredibly flavorful. Perfectly seasoned pasta, and impeccably cooked. I've been to hundreds of Italian restaurants that haven't done pasta al dente as well as Mudshark's did. My husband's steak was done to his liking and nicely seasoned. My only advice would be to skip dessert. It was nothing special.

Definitely worth a visit, and I will be back!

1  Thank Kurt G
Reviewed March 7, 2012

Thursday night is rib night and they are very good!