“Great Broasted Chicken”

Dining options: Lunch
Howell, Michigan
“Great Broasted Chicken”
Reviewed June 29, 2012

The chicken is great and the service is great. Dine in or outside, also take out.
Dinning inside is not too elegant of an atmosphere. Outside dinning isn't any better
unless you want to stare at cars in the parking lot.. All that said, the Chicken is Great.

• Visited April 2012

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Did not get what we ordered.”
Reviewed June 27, 2012

Food was tastless and greasy, we ordered to go and when we got home all we got was Chicken and a side of fried Clams which were all lacking in seasoning and a bit burnt.

Visited June 2012
1 Thank Baby-Dog G
Virginia
“I don't understand the hype”
Reviewed May 19, 2012

After reading some reviews both on here and other sites, we decided to stop in a try the broasted chicken. We happened to arrive right when they opened, so there was no line to wait through which was nice. My husband and I both got the 2 piece meal with a breast and wing. I really don't understand the hype about the chicken. The skin had a nice crunch to it but overall I found it to be pretty tasteless. It wasn't dry, which was a plus, but it was so bland that I was trying to come up with ways to give it some oomph. I tried honey, but then could only taste the honey. I tried ketchup, but then could only taste the ketchup. Same thing goes for the broasted potatoes. The baked beans were decent and the mashed potatoes and gravy were pretty good.

The restaurant itself looked a little rundown and was lacking in the decor department, but I'm not one to really care about such things.

It wasn't horrible, but I'd skip it next time.

• Visited May 2012
Lake Havasu City, Arizona
“Good food. Large portions.”
Reviewed April 19, 2012

Scotty's is always good. High quality and consistency.

Visited February 2012
Lake Havasu City, Arizona
“Scotty's Broasted Chicken”
Reviewed March 2, 2012

My husband bought a lot of food there when we first moved to town, it was very expensive for what we actually got. He ordered for take out. He and I went in the actual resturant the other day and I was horrified. It smelled like a nursing home that had not been cleaned in years. It has dirty old carpet on the floor and dirty old fabric on it's booths and seats. The food is not very good for the way they advertise. After seeing the place inside, I will never go back or order to go.

1 Thank sue s