“We love Chico's!”
Review of Chico's Tacos

Chico's Tacos
Cuisines: Mexican, Southwestern
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Parking Available, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Lake Havasu City, Arizona
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“We love Chico's!”
Reviewed December 13, 2012

Chico's is a local favorite. Very casual take out or eat in. Most everything I've ordered there has been great. The tacos and nachos are the best!

Visited December 2012

Chino Valley
“Yummmy!”
Reviewed October 23, 2012 via mobile

Excellent salsa bar and the best shrimp taco outside of central Mexico. Plus they have margaritas and a great beer selection!

Lake Havasu City, Arizona
“best tacos in town”
Reviewed September 6, 2012

i eat here about once a week, they have great food and great service. i expecially like the salsa bar. you can choose your own salsa and take it with you. they have hot roased, medium, green, cilantro, limes, chilis, and pico. my fave is the grilled mahi burrito-yum.

Visited August 2012
Imperial Beach, California
“Best Mexican Restaurant in Havasu”
Reviewed August 12, 2012

Chico's Tacos restaurant is the best value to cost Mexican restaurant in the Havasu area. I've been going there for over a decade, every time I'm in Lake Havasu AZ area, which is about 4 times per year.
I love their bean burritos. They have an extensive salsa bar, chock full of my favorite...pico de gallo, a combination of freshly chopped tomatoes, cilantro and onions. Their choices of 3 hot sauces are not very spicy, but they are tasty.
Some of their other menu items are good, but their bean burritos are the bomb.

• Visited May 2012
Surprise, Arizona
“Authentic tasteIn a casual atmosphere”
Reviewed July 21, 2012 via mobile

While looking for another restaurant, we stopped here and were glad. My husband is from Mexico and knows authentic fod, and he was happy. I am from Chicago and know good tasting food at reasonable prices, and I was happy. The proportions were maybe too large, as we're on vacation, but my dogs would be really happy if they opened nearby. Great prices, friendly staff, fast service. We will return. (The Maragaritas are not sweet).